Sign in to follow this  
TAM2020

Week 1 advice

OK guys,

Pretty simple week 1 who to start opinions. I need opinions on my two leagues for my flex position. Standard scoring. 6 pts/td; 1 pt/10 yds rush & rec. in both leagues.

These are the dilemmas:

LEAGUE #1

QB: Kitna v. Oakland or V. Young v. Minnesota

Flex: Deion Branch v. TB

J. Norwood v. Minnesota

G. Jennings v. Phily

Jacoby Jones v. KC

I'm leaning toward Kitna and Norwood but I would appreciate any input.

LEAGUE #2

Flex: Santana Moss v. Miami

Brandon Jacobs v. Dallas

Braylon Edwards v. Pitt

V-Jax v. Chicago

Leaning toward Moss.

Input is appreciated and I'll answer yours if you leave it.

League 1

I love Vince Young this year. he is the real deal. He's a total gamer. Can beat you with his arm or legs. and I like Branch. He's the #1. Norwood is going to split.

I would play Young and Branch

League 2

You know NYG and Dallas is going to be a WAR. On paper, probably not the best matchup for Jacobs, but I wouldnt sit him. This is a huge game for both teams.

Easy choices man.

League 1: VY and Branch. (Kitna is playing last years #1 ranked pass defense in Oakland!)

League 2: Brandon Jacobs

Thanks for looking at mine!

If Kinta is healthy(which he should be) I'd start him all year. Also would go with Branch in league 1.

Tough call in league 2, but i give a slight edge to Jacobs mainly because you have no PPR and he should get any short yardage redzone chances that come the Giants way. Moss is too risky until he proves there is a connection between him and Campbell. Good luck.

I think VY is a must start every week, may even be better vs the tougher Defenses. Branch would be the safe pick IMO vs Norwood.

In the other league I would go with Jacobs until we see what VJ is made of this year.

League one I would go with your gut and play Kitna and Norwood.. Kitna should put up solid numbers with all of those weapons around him, and the running game slacking

In league two, you have to go with Brandon Jacobs.. Always play your RB's over WR's in the flex spots if you can, especially here because Jacobs is an absolute beast and is primed to have a huge year

please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284283

as for your first dilemma:

i'd go with Kitna...too many weapons whereas I worry about Titan's receivers. despite Oakland's stingy pass coverage, i still think Kitna could have a good outing.

i gotta go with Branch as opposed to Norwood, Minnesota D looks good and they should stuff the run. that TB secondary is heavily suspicious and Hasselbeck will air it out all day, especially at home...this coming from a Hawks fan living in Seattle.

i like your second pick with Moss. although I'm playing Jacobs at my flex this week, the guy is a beast no matter what people say...those goal line carries are his.

see mine...thanks...http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=284284