Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

WDIS at WR - Randy Moss or Reggie Brown?

So touchdowns are worth 6 pts, longer TDs are worth more and no yardage points are given until the player reaches 100 yards where you receive a 5 pt bonus and 1 pt per 15 yards after 100. I just don't know whether Moss is healthy and I don't know how effective Reggie Brown will be at this point. My 3rd option is Deion Branch but I think he's out of the running...please dispute that if you feel the need. What do you all think?

Ok, so I'm a little retarded when it comes to getting the links on this website to work right so everyone that I responded to got a broken link...hopefully you guys see this and respond to it.

I like Brown just because Moss has not had an opportunity to practice with the first team.....Philly should put up some points!! Good luck!

thanks for mine

To me, until Moss does something you wait especailly for Week #1. Brown will catch some balls so will Branch being featured as a true #1. Moss will be very interesting should he really play and stay off the IR. Thanks for mine,

I think I would go with Brown. I would want to see how Moss is going to be used (and how often) before I play hm. Brown is McNabb's main deep threat.

To me, until Moss does something you wait especailly for Week #1. Brown will catch some balls so will Branch being featured as a true #1. Moss will be very interesting should he really play and stay off the IR. Thanks for mine,

I agree with this.

I also like Randy Moss as a element of surprise just becaused he did not practice. Read where he practiced today so I'd go with him