Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

I'm seriously thinking about starting three Saints tomorrow night

So my team sucks as far as it's #2 WR goes (and in general at this moment in time to be honest). I am confortable in starting Bush and Deuce... but am on the bubble with Henderson. In all honesty he does have the best match-up of players I was thinking about starting (Curtis @ PHI is my other main option right now, or posibly James Jones if Driver doesn't go, but it's not like I'll know that in time)... and there should be plenty of points in this one to go around. Still that's a lot of investment in the Saints on the road, in what will surely be a fired up crowd.

Mr projected totals between the 3 players: 280 yards, 10 receptions (ppr league), 2 TD's = 50 fantasy points. An average of 16.66 points each is solid enough for me... and I think that those are reasonable projections.

Don't know what your team looks like, so who knows what your choices are; but I would guess the going theory for anyone with Colts and Saints players tomorrow is if you got `em, start `em.

start em all

its the first game of the year (an event in itself), little to no defense and EVERYONE will be watching

Don't know what your team looks like, so who knows what your choices are; but I would guess the going theory for anyone with Colts and Saints players tomorrow is if you got `em, start `em.

i agree which is why i'm even starting vaughn dunbar and clarence verdin

Hell might as well start Dalton Hillliard and Craig Heyward why you are at it. Seriously, unless you just dont have that many options for starting players, I would serioulsy consider not starting all 3. Don't put all your eggs in one basket...........

Dude, if you can pull those names out a hat you've been watchin' long enough and you're right on on that one.

Ha, Clarence Verdin - the Colts always had those LA WR's, no less, forgot he was with them.

Dude, if you can pull those names out a hat you've been watchin' long enough and you're right on on that one.

Ha, Clarence Verdin - the Colts always had those LA WR's, no less, forgot he was with them.

i just turned 27...i'm practically a fossil :doublethumbsup:

I definitely have other viable options at both RB and WR. Basically I'm stuck with Bush, CJ and a multitude of craptitude. I will really need to make the right calls to make this team work:

Hasselback (Favre)

Bush, Deuce, TJones, Lynch (actually I do like my RB's)

85, Henderson, Curtis, James Jones, Brandon Jones, Bobby Wade and the other Steve Smith

(Scaiffe, Mare, Skins D)

Holy shiznit... I forgot about Mare... so that would be 4 Saints. Oh lord. :doublethumbsup:

Dude, I'm a Saints season ticket holder and only have 2 Saints, but they are Brees and Colston and I feel good about tomorrow night. I would seriously consider Bush and Deuce but might go with 85, Curtis and james jones (with Driver hurting) if you have to start 3 WRs

So my team sucks as far as it's #2 WR goes (and in general at this moment in time to be honest). I am confortable in starting Bush and Deuce... but am on the bubble with Henderson. In all honesty he does have the best match-up of players I was thinking about starting (Curtis @ PHI is my other main option right now, or posibly James Jones if Driver doesn't go, but it's not like I'll know that in time)... and there should be plenty of points in this one to go around. Still that's a lot of investment in the Saints on the road, in what will surely be a fired up crowd.

I'm starting the Saints' D (honestly). :thumbsup:

Guest _my_2_cents_
I'm seriously thinking about starting three Saints tomorrow night, Bush, Deuce, and Henderson

Is there a prize for that? :doublethumbsup:

on topic, all your eggs+1 basket = you.

hth

Don't sweat it man.. you can always diversify your team later if you feel the need.. and players from one of the big offenses will bring back good options.

For now start 'em all and enjoy the offensive fireworks that should be Saints v. Colts. Win week 1 and go from there. Btw, you team looks fine.

I have Bush and Brees and am starting them both in this shootout with confidence. :thumbsup:

I have Brees, Bush, and Henderson and they are all in my starting line up. Henderson could see a bomb from brees in the opening play. The Colts wont even see it coming..... at least I wish that happens..... lol. It's hit or miss with Henderson, but I like to gamble....

I wanna start Patten as my 3rd receiver....Its him Drew Bennett or Demetrius Williams.

Patten could be a possession guy if he gets enough plays.

I may have to wait on him and go with Demetrius. Good thing I have Chad and TO

Man, I was all set to put my eggs in one basket, but both the over/under and FFtoday's projections and rankings have me second guessing myself. Vegas generally knows there stuff and they say the Saints are only going to put up around 23-24 points. That only leaves three touchdowns for me to get between three players. I think I am going to pull Henderson roll with Kevin Curtis.

Guest _my_2_cents_
on topic, all your eggs+1 basket = you.

hth

I really hope you read this post and benched some of those guys. Otherwise good luck not going 0-1. ouchs.

do in fantasy as you would the stock market... diversify. let this be a lesson.

No Championship - mark it down

Colston, Brees, Mccraspter, Blush, Henderless - -

unless they get back to playing NFC teams

You are seriously thinking about losing. :pointstosky: