Sign in to follow this  
ajmplaya69

Jeff Garcia

Does anyone think he might have a solid year?

Gruden does wonders with veteran QBs (gannon, brad johnson). Seattles secondary is a bit shaky and TB might implement some of the shotgun.

whats your take on him this week at seattle and for the season?

Boston, Galloway, Stovall, bounce back year for cadillac, improved oline (L.Pettigout)......

Does anyone think he might have a solid year?

Gruden does wonders with veteran QBs (gannon, brad johnson). Seattles secondary is a bit shaky and TB might implement some of the shotgun.

whats your take on him this week at seattle and for the season?

Boston, Galloway, Stovall, bounce back year for cadillac, improved oline (L.Pettigout)......

I think Garcia is a low risk, medium-occasionaly high reward draft pick this year. I got him as my #3QB in the 13th rd.

Bad things: He's old. Played bad when on bad teams like DET and CLE. There is not a ton of talent around him now either. O-Line not that great.

Good Things: Played pretty well last year when called upon in PHL, but the ONE thing that really stands out is TB's SCHEDULE this year. It is LOADED with good matchups for Garcia. If he can form any kind of bond with his WRs and if the O-Line can play even half way decent, he could put up some nice games.

I think Garcia is a low risk, medium-occasionaly high reward draft pick this year. I got him as my #3QB in the 13th rd.

Bad things: He's old. Played bad when on bad teams like DET and CLE. There is not a ton of talent around him now either. O-Line not that great.

Good Things: Played pretty well last year when called upon in PHL, but the ONE thing that really stands out is TB's SCHEDULE this year. It is LOADED with good matchups for Garcia. If he can form any kind of bond with his WRs and if the O-Line can play even half way decent, he could put up some nice games.

I agree... I don't think he will be a superstar that we compare to Peyton or McRehab, but he does have an easy schedule and I think he will outperform many QB's this year.

I agree... I don't think he will be a superstar that we compare to Peyton or McRehab, but he does have an easy schedule and I think he will outperform many QB's this year.

:overhead: Schedule is the key.

Even though TB upgraded its o-line, I still don't think he'll last 16 games. He could put some decent games here or there but not consistent enough in my opinion.