Sign in to follow this  
TheGambinoCrimeFamily

Vince Young is a LOCK for 30 TDs

19 total TDs as a Rookie

One more year under his belt. No bigtime WRs, but they are capable.

I see 20 passing TDs and 10 Rushing TDs this year.

2,700 Passing yards and 750 Rushing yards

Pencil it in !!!!

i will bet you a substanstial amount of money that he doesnt.

mikeock.....er...gambino, vince young is on the cover of madden, enuff said.

19 total TDs as a Rookie

Pencil it in !!!!

You say he will avoid the Madden Curse. Interesting...could happen though...

Yeah, I don't see it. Madden curse aside, he has even less weapons than the year before. With no strong RBs or WRs, teams are going to be able to have a player spy him to prevent a lot of his rushing yardage and scores.

I guess he could put up some decent garbage time stats against prevent defenses later in games, but I don't think that enough to get near the numbers you're talking about.

19 total TDs as a Rookie

Pencil it in !!!!

"Pencil it in" I thought it was suppose to be a "lock" That would require using a pen.

I dont see 30 TD's, but I think its interesting that people give reasons like his WR's blow and the Titans running game is garbage as to why Vince wont be spectacular. The situation was the same last year, and he still led the team to an 8-8 record as a rookie and had some great games. He should be a solid #2 QB. Just play the matchups and enjoy the show!

I dont see 30 TD's, but I think its interesting that people give reasons like his WR's blow and the Titans running game is garbage as to why Vince wont be spectacular. The situation was the same last year, and he still led the team to an 8-8 record as a rookie and had some great games. He should be a solid #2 QB. Just play the matchups and enjoy the show!

Bennett was at least a decent option last season but he's a Ram, Henry provided stability at the RB post and he's a Bronco. Current WR's: Moulds their no. 1? Have fun with that...Givens is still hurt and their other WR's are very young and inexperienced.

Current RB's: White who has shown little to nothing so far, Brown produces but is hurt often and Henry is a rookie RB

Need I say more?

30 total TD's seems high. I think we all saw last year that Vince is special. Once again, the Titans will surprise and win games they have no business winning (ie: Colts). However, don't look for much production this week as Jax seems to have his number.

Not an owner or a big fan of Young.

But the guy seems to be able to win games.

He has big time mojo.

Running QBs are a college thing and dont translate well to the NFL.

Injuries are too big of a concern.

A more realistic over/under would be 22. 15 passing 7 rushing

And those are good numbers for a plug in.

Okay I'll drink the Kool Aid. Vince Young will cure cancer by the end of the season while running for 30 TDs and passing to himself for another 30. He'll easily post more FF points than both Mannings, Ben Ruthlessburger AND Carson Palmer.

Ain't that right vwneogeovw?

*considers the topic creator is a tool*

Funny story about Joey Gladstone. He came to our college to perform and wound up getting booed off the stage...after he gave the crowd the finger. I guess people didnt appreciate the "Cut it out" to open the show.

Funny story about Joey Gladstone. He came to our college to perform and wound up getting booed off the stage...after he gave the crowd the finger. I guess people didnt appreciate the "Cut it out" to open the show.

I bet they wouldn't have booed the Olsen Twins off the stage!!

19 total TDs as a Rookie

Pencil it in !!!!

Don't you know you can't post what you think will happen in here. People in here know everything, they know you're an idiot if you go against what they think! Believe me, anything above what they've did in the past is outrageous to most.

30 TD's doesn't seem like a big stretch at all. Considering he can run and pass for TD's. I just don't think he has the wr's to catch the TD's!! But, neither did McNabb and he always did quite well....so we'll see?

19 total TDs as a Rookie

Pencil it in !!!!

I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that he doesnt get 30 Tds Are you familiar with the NFL or the Tennessee Titans?