Sign in to follow this  
Justy2

Rex Grossman is so bad...

Rex Grossman is so bad...

He throws interceptions running onto the field during the intro!

Feel free to add on.

Rex Grossman is so Bad - If he shot a gun, the bullet would be intercepted!

He got his team to the super bowl in his first full season....while Peyton Manning got his to the big dance after how many years? :bandana:

His defense/running game/weak conference got his team to the super bowl in his first full season....while Peyton Manning got his to the big dance after how many years? :bandana:

Fixed.

He got his team to the super bowl in his first full season....while Peyton Manning got his to the big dance after how many years? :bandana:

and then led one legit scoring drive before folding in the 4th and being commonly thought of as the worst super bowl QB ever.

Rex Grossman has been just as good as any of the previous QB's since some guy named Jim McMahon. All Bear fans love their QB until they play, and then they start loving the backup.

Mike Tomczak

Doug Flutie

Jim Harbaugh

Peter Tom Willis

Erik Kramer

Steve Walsh

Dave Krieg

Rick Mirer

Moses Moreno

Shane Matthews

Cade McNown

Jim Miller

Chris Chandler

Henry Burris

Kordell Stewart

Jonathan Quinn

Craig Krenzel

Chad Hutchinson

Kyle Orton

Disclosure: I am a Broncos fan

... and being commonly thought of as the worst super bowl QB ever.

He made Ben Rothlesburger look like a good SuperBowl QB. :pointstosky:

Rex Grossman Promises Dying Bears Fan He’ll Throw Him A Completion

Chicago Bears quarterback Rex Grossman made a bold Super Bowl promise today – and one many think he may not be able to keep – when he promised little William Tyler, a 6-year-old Bears fan suffering from terminal cancer, that he will throw the boy one completion in the big game.

“William asked Rex to throw him five touchdowns in the Super Bowl and he said, ‘I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can do that for you, little boy,’” said Tara Guzman, Tyler’s nurse. “So then William asked him for one touchdown and Rex kind of hemmed on that one, too. So they went back and forth on stuff like that for a while before Rex finally agreed to try to throw him one single completion.”

The little boy says he hopes Grossman comes through on his promise.

“My daddy says that all the Bears need to win is for Rex to not completely f—k it all up and lose the game all by himself,” said William. “And, yeah, my parents say I’m allowed to say bad words like ‘f—k’ if I want to because I’m dying. So hopefully he can complete just one pass for me and the Bears will win the Super Bowl. I just hope he knows I meant that he has to complete a pass to another Bears player, not a Colts guy.”

Grossman says he is not the one to make brash predictions, but admits he is feeling pretty confident heading into the Super Bowl.

“I felt like I played well in the playoffs so far, regardless of how it might have looked on TV or even first-person on the field,” said Grossman. “So, yeah, I think I can throw a completion, and who knows – I could go off, get a few breaks and maybe even have two or three. I don’t want to put a cap on it.”

No matter what the outcome on the scoreboard is, though, little William’s father is hoping against hope that Grossman comes through for his son with the promised completion.

“Rex is William’s favorite player, so this would mean a lot to him and put a smile on his face if it happens,” said Greg Tyler, the stricken boy’s father. “Although I find it kind of depressing that Rex is his favorite player. It makes me think he hates himself for having cancer and has completely given up on life.”

Okay so I don't have a link :doublethumbsup:

It's the real opening day today. In celebration I have two more...

Rex Grossman is so bad his momma gives him HGH just so he can suit up before the big game.

Rex Grossman is so bad when his momma asked him to get a stick of butter from the store he came back with a loaf of bread and fumbled the hand off.

Almost freakin time... Woot!

Rex Grossman has 2 speeds... walk and interception.

Rex Grossman is the only player in NFL history to throw an interception to himself... and return it for a touchdown.

The QB rating algorithm had to be recalculated to allow for Rex Grossman.

Rex Grossman doesn't *read* playbooks... he... ehhh... that's it... he just doesn't read them.

Rex Grossman has been just as good as any of the previous QB's since some guy named Jim McMahon. All Bear fans love their QB until they play, and then they start loving the backup.

Mike Tomczak

Doug Flutie

Jim Harbaugh

Peter Tom Willis

Erik Kramer

Steve Walsh

Dave Krieg

Rick Mirer

Moses Moreno

Shane Matthews

Cade McNown

Jim Miller

Chris Chandler

Henry Burris

Kordell Stewart

Jonathan Quinn

Craig Krenzel

Chad Hutchinson

Kyle Orton

Disclosure: I am a Broncos fan

OMG, when you write it down like that, it makes you realize just how pathetic the Bears have been at QB! Ouch, ouch, ouch....stop spanking me already....OK, OK, I'm a homer, I drank the Koolaid, you don't have to shoot me as well!

Rex Grossman is so bad....he's gonna throw for "3" TDs today as the Bears upset the Chargers

Rex Grossman is so bad....he's gonna throw for "3" TDs today as the Bears upset the Chargers

Which team is he throwing those TD's to?

Which team is he throwing those TD's to?

Today the NFL rules committee has ruled that yes a ball thrown to an opposing team in another game in another stadium in another state across the country is indeed an interception. The intercepting player can return it for a touchdown. It will be called the F--k Rule (The shortened form of Why The ###### do we have Rex starting rule.) :thumbsdown:

He got his team to the super bowl in his first full season....while Peyton Manning got his to the big dance after how many years? :overhead:

translation....

grossman is so bad....the bears made it to the super bowl in spite of him and like ronnie woo woo..the resident cubs retard..the bears fans feel sorry for rex and make up excuses for him...

hes so bad that his playbook is full of plays where u can throw ints, intentional groundings and fumbles...

seriously....how bad does griese and orton suck that they cant get in front of this guy? :overhead: