Sign in to follow this  
peterjun21

Anyone had a better week than my team?

Eh...this doesn't really contribute anything in terms of fantasy football. Who cares, you got lucky. It happens to someone every week.

Nice league. I guess you picked first and took LT. Then managed, in a 12 team league mind you, to grab TO, Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, and Lamont Jordan?

Your league, and I am sorry if I insult, seems a bit weak in the knowledge category.

I had Addai, Wayne, Moss, Lynch, Bears De, and Witten all score double digits for me. I'm easily trouncing everyone but one person in the league w/o tonight's game.

Nice league. I guess you picked first and took LT. Then managed, in a 12 team league mind you, to grab TO, Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, and Lamont Jordan?

Your league, and I am sorry if I insult, seems a bit weak in the knowledge category.

i think it's pretty easy to see how he could get that lineup in almost any type of league.

1.1 LT

2.12 Owens

3.1 Wayne

4.12 Moss

and...

you could easily grab jordan in later rounds.

I didn't look at his team, but that's possible if those were his best players. Here's the likely draft sequence:

1 LT2

2 TO

3 Wayne

4 Moss

5+ Jordan (I've seen Jordan lower than 5 due to fear he's not the true feature back anymore, especially in earlier drafts)

Quit hatin...

This guys roster lines up well with his draft position. This even

1.1- LT

2.12- Wayne

3.1- TO

4.12- Moss (He slipped on more than 1 board... a lot of leagues, he was out of to 10...

5.1- Jordan or Romo

6.12 - Romo or Jordan

The stars aligned and you got good weeks out of most of your guys...

Realistically, you had better start shopping some of these guys around...

SELL HIGH!!!

:pointstosky:

I had a week like this a few years ago...

Remember Portis' miracle game with all those long TD runs? I was so happy and sitting on 172 points (a new league high, besting the previous mark by 20 pts or so), but my opponent also had a good week...

I was up 6 points with seconds left in the Monday night game and Mason caught the winning TD and I lost by 1 point. That prevented me from winning the championship that year.

All that to say I hope it doesn't happen to you tonight, I wouldn't wish that feeling upon anyone.

I had my highest point total ever since I started played fantasy football in 7 years

Jake Delhomme

Joseph Addai

Lamont Jordan

Randy Moss

Plaxico Burress

Kellen Winslow

Josh Brown

Vikings DST

Quit hatin...

This guys roster lines up well with his draft position. This even

1.1- LT

2.12- Wayne

3.1- TO

4.12- Moss (He slipped on more than 1 board... a lot of leagues, he was out of to 10...

5.1- Jordan or Romo

6.12 - Romo or Jordan

The stars aligned and you got good weeks out of most of your guys...

Realistically, you had better start shopping some of these guys around...

SELL HIGH!!!

:dunno:

almost :)

LT, TO, Reggie, then I actually got Norwood, Moss, Romo, Lamont

12 team league

What are you talking about?? They all fall into line to where their ADP was

DUMB

Eh...this doesn't really contribute anything in terms of fantasy football. Who cares, you got lucky. It happens to someone every week.

Are you really angry at someone because they had a great week and got excited about it???? Thats very sad. '

Good job bro..........by the way I benched Chris Brown too......along with A. Peterson, Big Ben, Ronald Curry, and L. Coles.......so to answer your question NO I didnt have that great of a week, but my bench did.