Sign in to follow this  
Mark_it_8_Dude

Is Jake Delhomme worth a WW acquisition?

He used to be a fairly high draft choice now he's on the wire.

I added him in one league, because I just did not like the way Hasselbeck looked. Although JD did have a good week with a normally weak Rams D, but a little extra weak with one of their starting DBs on suspension. We will see.

It will be interesting to see how he does against the Texans this week. I think I am going to add him and take my chances. Hope he looks to Smith early and often. Thanks for the input.

I think he is. Kitna is my only QB and I picked up Delhomme for the bye week and injury protection for Kitna. Delhomme looked much better this past sunday than he did last year. However, it was just one game. As long as Steve Smith stays healthy, Delhomme should do adequately.

I am big on Delhomme, I got him late in all my leagues. Looks good after week 1. :pointstosky:

Other than Matt Schaub (who looks promising, but we really don't know if HOU has officially turned the offensive corner yet) Delhomme seems like the best cusp or "forgotten" QBs with potential.. not automatically on teams' rosters. Frankly, i'd be suprised he's avail. in any 12 team leagues.. he's just a steady backup at the least.

I'll say what a lot of the so called FF pundits and experts have said.. If you believe that Smith will have a great season and some huge games, you can't discount the other guy on the end of that scoring, Delhomme. Hey, my backup's Grosman right now.. i'd rather have Jake D.