Sign in to follow this  
yanivsme

Cadillac owners

So hes my #2 running along side T. Henry. I have J. Jones or freakin Norwood as my #3 and #4. Anybody here starting Caddy this weekend or any homers have some info we dont know?

Thanks

You may want to consider grabbing Pittman off the WW, last I read, the Caddy was staying in the garage this weekend...sore ribs.

Norwood might be a good play this week also, read he should be getting more carries.

All I'm hearing is Game time decision. He's sitting on my bench for C.Brown. I've never liked those game time decisions and even if he plays wouldn't you think Pittman would get an increased load.

I am starting Ronnie Brown over him. I was wanting to start him against NO because of their lack of rush def but I cannot risk him not playing or hardly playing. I would go with Juluis to be on the safe side.

He's my #2. If you can wait til Sunday morning, I'd consider starting him. Dude said he's not wearing the flak jacket, so it can't be that bad.

famous last words

I picked up and am starting Pittman as a flex.

I still think Caddy is limited carries behind Pittman/Graham with his ribs.....but who knows.

Injury reports are too vague until damn near kickoff.

I am starting Ronnie Brown over him. I was wanting to start him against NO because of their lack of rush def but I cannot risk him not playing or hardly playing. I would go with Juluis to be on the safe side.

Same here... i "won" the blind bidding war for Chris Brown this week, & he is going to start for me while Caddy sits. Even assuming Caddy starts, it'll take only one shot to the ribs, & he's out again. I'd rather he be held out this week so he can hopefully heal up; my guess is that he will start/play.

Hi, my name's Slim and I drafted Caddy as my #2 RB.

My only other options are JJones, CTaylor, and Deshaun Foster. I need some of these guys to have a couple of big games so's I can make a trade.

My only other options are JJones, CTaylor, and Deshaun Foster. I need some of these guys to have a couple of big games so's I can make a trade.

Welcome slim, how long have been using?

Deshaun! I am probobly starting him this week over Caddy myself. Or possibly LaMont Jordan, even though he's @ Denver...

So hes my #2 running along side T. Henry. I have J. Jones or freakin Norwood as my #3 and #4. Anybody here starting Caddy this weekend or any homers have some info we dont know?

Thanks

I'm in the same boat as you with Caddy, J. Jones and Norwood to choose from as my RB3. I think that I'm going to close my eyes, say a prayer and pull the trigger on Norwood. He should be good for 10-12 pts in a 1/2 pt PPR league. If not, Petrino is a total loser.