Sign in to follow this  
hines86rules

Maroney owners....

I'd feel a lot worse as Maroney owners, at least Steven Jackson's carries are intact and he will always get the ball at the goal line.

Doesn't look like that will happen for Maroney, his carries are likely to fluctuate on a weekly basis based on match up and how the game is going.

Faulk and Morris look like they are taking goal line duties.

i have both maroney and Sjax, and i won this week, and my qb hasnt even played yet. I just traded for marnoey, and if i had him last week i wouldve won last week too.

i have both maroney and Sjax, and i won this week, and my qb hasnt even played yet. I just traded for marnoey, and if i had him last week i wouldve won last week too.

I'm sorry but this is a manditory post when someone makes a comment like this:

Can I get into your free yahoo/girlscout/special education/all girl/mensa league?

Yea, but I bet next week's game against Buffalo we'll be great for Maroney and Morris.

100 per cent says maroney at least scores 100 yds and 1 td against the Bills.

Yea, but I bet next week's game against Buffalo we'll be great for Maroney and Morris.

100 per cent says maroney at least scores 100 yds and 1 td against the Bills.

i hope your right, because i have Jamal Lewis on my bench.....and he now looks oh so tempting (in a no homo sort of way)

Yeah ain't that the tru.....wait, I have SJax :thumbsdown: But I'm 2-0!!!

Ha!- same here thanks to Brady and Minn D

I had Maroney last year- he had games toward the end that were like last night

He's a bad copy of FWParker and isn't great pounding it inside

I wish I had nabbed Morris

Well I snagged Morris last week and from what I have seen he will be a decent bye week fill in. MAroney will prob not have that big of a season. :pointstosky:

I'm sorry but this is a manditory post when someone makes a comment like this:

Can I get into your free yahoo/girlscout/special education/all girl/mensa league?

I guess you missed where he said he "traded" for Maroney.

They feel almost as bad as the Steven Jackson owners :thumbsdown:

I have both and Lee Evans... my luck continues last year it was Chris Chambers and LaMont Jordan, oh and Lee Evans, guess I redrefted the only one who's not bouncing back this year. Oh well long way to go still and i am not going to be this guy... :cry: or this guy for that matter... :banana: Better luck next week my fellow 0-2ers.

This Blows but i have gates and chad johnson today so its all good but i hope morris breaks his legs

Wouldn't just one leg suffice? Time to buy low on Maroney IMHO.

Can you really judge Maroney based on two blowout wins for the Pat's?

There will be alot of blowout wins for this team. Sammy Morris owners rejoice!!!! :unsure:

I can judge by the fact that they are likely to get these kind of wins often, and it isn't a secret that Billi wants to keep Maroney fresh for the playoff run that he probably already has gameplanned.

70-30 With Maroney and Morris is already in affect with Morris/Faulk carrying in the red zone.

I guarantee by the end of the season when it is fantasy playoffs that will be a 60-40 split, it might even be 20-80 if the Pats keep winning and just rest their starters for the last couple of weeks.

I have him and Benson. 2-0 so far. R.Wayne, Roy Williams, and B.Edwards saved my ass.

I don't think he is all the way healthy yet. :unsure: