Sign in to follow this  
The_Mad_Cats

Roddy White is confident

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/f...lcons_0921.html

"My confidence level is real high because I'm getting the ball during the week during practice, and they're finding ways to get it to me in games,"
"This has been big for me," White said. "I know I'm going to get the ball. Last year, I didn't think I was going to get the ball, and that messed up my confidence — a lot. I was used to getting it so much in college, and then I really wasn't getting it much. Now, even when my number is not called, I need to go hard because in this offense, there's always the possibility that I'm going to get the ball."
"The whole deal with him was to get his confidence back," Petrino said.
To get that back Petrino said White needed to "experience a whole lot of catches in practice and know that we're going to go to him in the game. Right now, I feel like he's playing with a lot of confidence."
Just as important, Petrino said, "We have confidence in him."

So, if they can just get confident Joey Harrington back he can lob the ball to confident Roddy White all day long. :(

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/f...lcons_0921.html

So, if they can just get confident Joey Harrington back he can lob the ball to confident Roddy White all day long. :thumbsup:

Oh, please, oh please, Gods of football, have pity on my poor Falcons.

White looked good last week, and he's looks to be Joey's favorite target. I really hope he gets it together, maybe I'm dreamin' but I like the kid. I think it would be a good idea if Petrino came out of the box throwing the ball deep.

Harrington? Deepball? You have a better shot at harrington deepthroating than throwing the deep ball.

Really the best thing that could happen to the falcons is for Leftwich to be named the starter.

Pure and simple Joey blows goats.

I'd actually like to see Roddy touch the ball on some quick hitch routes just so the offense can stay on the field and avoid 3rd and longs. The defense hasn't been that bad but the offense just needs to do its part and keep the opposing team's defense on the field long enough for Norwood and Crumpler to make a big play or two.

Harrington? Deepball? You have a better shot at harrington deepthroating than throwing the deep ball.

Really the best thing that could happen to the falcons is for Leftwich to be named the starter.

Pure and simple Joey blows goats.

That would mean that Harrington has a good shot at throwing deep this weekend :bench:

Uuuummm, this is the Falcons we're talking about here, right??? The same team that has Joey "What is this game I'm playing again?" Harrington throwing the ball to Joe Horn and Roddy White?? I mean Joe Horn has to bring his walker on the field with him.

Caroline could probably win this game if they benched their entire secondary for the game to give them a breather, kinda like a second bye week. :banana: