Sign in to follow this  
MarkF150

Trade Help

I was just offered:

His Rudi

for

my MJD and Ronnie

what do you think?

I think that if Ronnie cant get going this week against the Jets he never will and Jax has completley abondoned the run.

BTW, it's a PPR league (.50 per reception) 6pt TD's, 1pt per 20 yds.

Leave yours and I will answer right away.

You have a bit of depth but none of your backs are producing right now.

Rudi and Bush would make a decent duo though. And Kevin Jones might be a good flex soon.

You might want to see if he would throw anyone else in the deal but I would probably make this trade. Rudi is a big upgrade and it shouldn't hurt you too much.

I was just offered:

His Rudi

for

my MJD and Ronnie

what do you think?

I think that if Ronnie cant get going this week against the Jets he never will and Jax has completley abondoned the run.

Yeah, I would do the trade.

My other RB's are:

Bush

JJones

CTaylor

we start 2 rb's and a flex

I would pull the trigger. You have bush and get steady rudi--someone you plug in every friggin week. Hit it up..and JJones will come around, too.

Thanks for mine

i would do it in heartbeat. cincis O is unstoppable and will put rudi in great positions. I do not like either of the two you are getting rid of.

Thanks for looking at my thread...

I'd do this deal. Even though Rudi has to face the Steelers twice and the Ravens one more time (along with NE later this year) he still manages to do well almost every week. Plus those good D's cant stack 8 in the box against CIN.

I feel your pain with R Brown. Thought I'd made the steal of the draft by getting him in round 7. Looks like a wasted pick unless he can turn things around this week.

i say do it too. MJD broke out in like week 7 lat year. he carried my team to the final. He can DOMNIATE at times. i would say yes.

I'm giving up MJD and getting Rudi

I don't think I'd do it. In PPR leagues, Ronnie and MJD were both 2nd round picks, I don't like selling low. MJD is actually one of the guys ive been trying to trade for recently, to no avail, because he can only go up. And with the PPR, ronnie and MJD both catch a lot of balls. Though I do like making 2 for 1 trades, i feel you're just giving up too much.

It seems like a lot to give up for one player. However, Ronnie Brown has no potential this year. So basically you should look at it as Rudi for MJD. If he throws in anyone else it's a great deal for you. Maybe another RB. I'd say take the deal and run.

I was just offered:

His Rudi

for

my MJD and Ronnie

what do you think?

I like the Rudi Bush RB's as long as bush starts playin better which i feel will happen soon

You know what your getting with Rudi almost every game.

MJD is off to a slower start than his breakout rookie campaign, so you never know what he will do from now until the end of the season. I avoided all MIA players this season...Ronnie just isn't getting things done.

IMO, maybe hold off until this week is over just to see what MJD does. If nothing, pull the trigger. Hopefully the offer is still on the table.

Ronnie is really a non-factor. I fell for all the kool-aid last year about him, wasted a first round pick. But, with Cinci's stellar defense (joke), Palmers arm is going to fall off so I can see Rudi's number declining. Every time MJD takes the field he has a chance to go off. I probably would keep what you have. Play the matchups with MJD and Brown. Hopefully, MJD can win you a few games against some bad run D's. Or, if you like to play is safe go with Rudi...consistent, not stellar. But, how much fun is that???

Redraft = YES, YES, YES, Rudi is Money, MJD may show up at some point this season but Ronnie Brown has always been about "potential"... Yeah, he's had some nice games, but he'll drive you crazy.

Keeper/Dynasty = I might stick with MJD and Brown but it's still close

If you're playing for this year, get Rudi while you can!

I concur with everyone.

You could use a stud at RB, and Rudi is that stud. And I think Bush should turn into a semi-stud in a week or two. Maybe this Monday night game even. Having him and Rudi will help you out a lot (Bush with the PPR as well).

cant go wrong with Rudi......i had him the past 2 years and he was the most consistent player on my team......and he always comes through during the playoff stretch in FF

I wouldn't sell MJD yet. Last year he had off weeks and I think started off slow. Give it a couple weeks. Don't bail on him til AFTER their bye week (#4)

Thanks for answering mine. :doublethumbsup: