He gets: M Harrison and L Maroney

I get: B Berrian and Ronnie Brown

In our league scoring format the fantasy points look like this:

Harrison 27 points

Berrian 20 points

Maroney 27 points

Brown 56 POINTS!!!

This seems like a deal that could really help my team

We can start between 1 and 3 RBs(My others are Westbrook,Betts,Wynn...I had Mccallister but droped him.)

We start between 3 and 5 WRs(Curry,Marshall,Roddy White,Bennett are my others)

do I pull the trigger or not?

leave a link...thanks

NO WAY!!!!!!!! Brown had 1 big week, the phins stink (I'm a fan). Berrian has a new QB coming in, who is a backup for a reason. You'd be giving up 2 top players for 2 of the highest scoring offenses for 2 average players on bad offenses. Don't get screwed on this deal, turn it down ASAP.

Not sure I pull the trigger on that one. I think by season's end Maroney and Brown will be about the same back. Brown's one good week against a suspect Doplhins D makes him a great sell high candidate and that's what I think this guy is trying to do. Stick with Maroney and Harrison and in the long run you will be better off.

Thanks for mine...I stay pat. I am not sold on Brown. The Fins stink and Trent Green is a liability. Teams will put 8 in the box to stop Brown. Harrison will get his you know that and with the uncertainty in Chicago Berrian is a wild card. I say no...

NO WAY!!!!!!!! Brown had 1 big week, the phins stink (I'm a fan). Berrian has a new QB coming in, who is a backup for a reason. You'd be giving up 2 top players for 2 of the highest scoring offenses for 2 average players on bad offenses. Don't get screwed on this deal, turn it down ASAP.

Agreed. Youre buying Brown high, wait until he comes down to his normal price. I would wait to see how Griese does, but then again, he is playing Lions so it could end up being inflated anyway. No way on this trade.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=291002 thanks

Please DON'T do this trade.

Harrison is gonna get his, continue to start him EVERY week with confidence.

Brown happen to have one blow-up week, Maroney will be consistant all season long!!!!!

NO.

Harrison will be a ton better than Berrian.

To me, Ronnie barely has much more value than Maroney. At this point, people are going crazy over Ronnie's big game, but don't forget it was against the Jets. Maroney will get better as the season progresses.