M.Lynch

C.Benson

C.Williams

F.Taylor

K.Watson

V.Morency

J.Chatman

D.Rhodes

I'm king of the back up. The Rudi Johnson owner is hurting as well and I swiped Watson up seconds before he could. I know he wants him.

The question: Do I trade him for Kevin Jones? I know that he would go for this trade.

I know that I'm going with Lynch and Benson this week. Rudi has a bye on week 5. So, would he be ready to come back in week 6? Is the hammy serious?

Kevin Jones will develop into the Lions starter, probably not this week but after their bye in week 6.

WOULD YOU PULL THE TRIGGER AND WHY?

Thanks for helping me out!!

I'm going to have to agree with everyone else...you should pull the trigger on this trade. Watson will have value for basically this week and thats it. Once 100% Kevin Jones will take over as Detroits #1 and will have much more value. I still dont think he will put up great #'s as I've never really been a fan of him but he will definately get you more than Watson.

Thanks for mine.

I would definitely take that trade. Rudi's hammy isn't too serious, and Watson will be worthless in a couple of weeks. Kevin Jones, on the other hand, will only get stronger as the year goes on. The Lions may never figure out how to run the ball, but you are trading away nothing for potential, IMO.

As if you don't have enough advice already, I'd also do that deal. Tatum sucks, Jones has much better hands, doesn't fumble as much, and is a better back. You're taking a bit of a gamble with Jones possibility of reinjury, but the upside is huge.

:dunno: