Sign in to follow this  
itsbigmoni

WR Y.A.C. leader

Yea, espn.com doesn't have it. NFL.com doesn't have it. Don't know where else to check. I tried googling it but i couldn't really find anything. Anyone know where i can find this stat?

Is there a football version of 82games.com?

Yahoo is steppin their game up.

Does this stat have much value for FF? I was just curious to see where terrel owens and other WR's who are always talked about for having the ability to make plays after the catch.

Anquan Boldin and T.O. are usually mentioned as the best WRs after the catch. Go ahead and filter through each year. Boldin was tops last year for receivers with a high number of receptions and yards. As far as FF goes, it depends if you play in ppr or not to some extent as some of the receivers with high yards after the catch don't get as many receptions, it just depends on the player, you have to consider all of the stats. Obviously, high YAC usually means they are helping move the chains which gives themselves and their team more offensive opportunities, and they get more yards with every tackle the break and defender they avoid. I think given a choice of players who appear to be equal based on past stats, I like the guys that get more YAC. The final results though, receptions in ppr, yards, and touchdowns is all that really matters. I think the guys with better YAC usually score more touchdowns but these things vary from year to year, game to game, and player to player.

Yards after crash? :ninja:

19 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Yards after crash? :ninja:

How did you come across this one?  Holy cow!!!  🤣