Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Calling you out FlaHawker and Phillybear

For someone who complains all the time that he is being stalked by this one and that one, you somehow seem to find your way into threads I'm involved in quite a lot. What do they say about living in glass houses?? Hmmm ??

Loser...

Dude, I don't know you or this other guy, but I will say that it's annoying to see someone bashing my team and their young QB over and over again, without any apparent provocation. Get over this "Alex Smith sucks" thing and maybe the guy will leave you alone. Who cares about Alex Smith anyway? Did someone actually claim he was going to be the next Montana or something? And you took it seriously? :thumbsup:

Speaking of losers, what's the likelihood of having Chad Johnson, Reggie Wayne, and Joseph Addai on the same team? Is that a 4-team league or something?

Carry on...

Dude, I don't know you or this other guy, but I will say that it's annoying to see someone bashing my team and their young QB over and over again, without any apparent provocation. Get over this "Alex Smith sucks" thing and maybe the guy will leave you alone. Who cares about Alex Smith anyway? Did someone actually claim he was going to be the next Montana or something? And you took it seriously? :doublethumbsup:

Speaking of losers, what's the likelihood of having Chad Johnson, Reggie Wayne, and Joseph Addai on the same team? Is that a 4-team league or something?

Carry on...

Wow you dug deep for the 4 team smack line, eh? OBTW tell your mom she lost last night on the Folk kick.

Wow you dug deep for the 4 team smack line, eh? OBTW tell your mom she lost last night on the Folk kick.

Lol...why don't you answer the questions? How exactly do you have two of the top 5 WR's and one of the top 5 RB's? And what's with your weird Alex Smith obsession?

Lol...why don't you answer the questions? How exactly do you have two of the top 5 WR's and one of the top 5 RB's? And what's with your weird Alex Smith obsession?

Waste my time trying to justify my league and draft? To you? :doublethumbsup: Are you kidding? Every person that posts a lineup or roster on these message boards gets the same 4 team line you threw out thinking you were being original. Get real.

Waste my time trying to justify my league and draft? To you? :lol: Are you kidding? Every person that posts a lineup or roster on these message boards gets the same 4 team line you threw out thinking you were being original. Get real.

Hmm...that line about my mom was pretty original too. :rolleyes: I don't really see how you can justify that roster without being in a small league. Just curious, that's all.

And isn't it wasting your time to rail against A. Smith every other post? Just sayin'.

PS- Take Branch out of your lineup. HTH

Guest _my_2_cents_
For someone who complains all the time that he is being stalked by this one and that one, you somehow seem to find your way into threads I'm involved in quite a lot. What do they say about living in glass houses?? Hmmm ??

Loser...

awwww, poor widdwle flahawker can't handle when the shoe's on the other foot. Now who's taking the bait?

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha :dunno:

Guest _my_2_cents_
Dude, I don't know you or this other guy, but I will say that it's annoying to see someone bashing my team and their young QB over and over again, without any apparent provocation.

Bingo. Exactly why I've been calling him out on it. And the guy used to follow around Niners fans bashing them all the time until some called him a troll and a stalker - he disputed that, and was posting better for a while...right up until the embarassment at Pittsburgh where he spent a full week flapping his trap about his Godlike and yet somehow completely irrelevant team. Since that loss he's been in 5th gear Niner bashing mode, starting topics about Alex Smith, and even coming into topics completely unrelated and spewing his nonsense. Enough is enough already.

I love how he cries when he gets a taste of his own medicine too - just like after the Superbowl. crassic. :dunno: