Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Who are these 2 azzhats announcing the ALDS?

"what do you think about replay"

"I don't like it, I like the human element, they are almost always right"

UMPS have missed 2 calls already :thumbsdown:

They just showed Big Papi's homerun and the guy says "watch ramirez keep his hands back" :thumbsdown:

Interviewing the sox pitching coach about beckett one of them said this.

"josh has a very impressive 5 strikeout to 1 fast ball ratio" :thumbsdown:

You're missed at TDZ. :o

You're missed at TDZ. :o

No doubt.

Such is life.

I finally get home from a long day, turn on the tube to channel 7 (TBS on my local cable Windstream), they've been replaced by some dipshiot channel called "Peachtree TV". I'm like WTF?!? :mad: So I go through the TV listings, TWICE, and there's no baseball or TBS listed anywhere. So now I'm like, "well shiot, TBS was there last night and I sure as hell didn't see any notice about them moving it or taking it off (which makes no sense anyways). :mad:

I finally decided to run the autoprogram to see if it catches a channel or two that I didn't have before. Yep, I now have a channel 17 TBS.

Thanks Windstream for letting your customers know in advance!! <_<

Sometimes I hate living in the boondocks.

:lol:

opening wide for one of them black cacks you were saying you liked earlier at TDZ?

I finally get home from a long day, turn on the tube to channel 7 (TBS on my local cable Windstream), they've been replaced by some dipshiot channel called "Peachtree TV". I'm like WTF?!? :headbanger: So I go through the TV listings, TWICE, and there's no baseball or TBS listed anywhere. So now I'm like, "well shiot, TBS was there last night and I sure as hell didn't see any notice about them moving it or taking it off (which makes no sense anyways). :wall:

I finally decided to run the autoprogram to see if it catches a channel or two that I didn't have before. Yep, I now have a channel 17 TBS.

Thanks Windstream for letting your customers know in advance!! :lol:

Sometimes I hate living in the boondocks.

TBS used to always be channel 17, Ted Turner replaced Andy Messersmith's name with "CHANNEL" on his number 17 jersey to promote the station.

Guest tiki_gods
opening wide for one of them black cacks you were saying you liked earlier at TDZ?

Only total fhags get banned from TDZ. I wonder who takes over the edjr bored? :thumbsdown: