HELP! Is LT worth that much?

Here's my Team:

QB - Delhomme, Campbell, Losman

RB - Rudi, Foster, Washington, Wynn, Buckhalter

WR - S.Smith, Housh, S.Holmes, Galloway, Bowe, Hackett

TE - Gates, Graham

Def - Chi

PK - Folk

Here's the trade, the guy offered me LT2 for S.Smith, Foster and Gates.

It's so tempting cause my rbs blow and I'm fine at WR. But Gates is a monster, I'd be losing 8-10 pts a week at TE.

Think it's worth it? Is LT that good?

Thats a bit much for me. I like having the Gates advantage at TE, Graham???? Does he have a decent TE to put in the trade? Need to get something betterat TE but getting LT is nice. What does he have at TE if its decent get him too, he'll put his TE in if hes getting Gates.

thats to much... i would try and sub holmes for smith or "maybe" housh. should you make this trade you will be set at RB for the year so i like the idea but you cant give up the house on this one.

thats to much... i would try and sub holmes for smith or "maybe" housh. should you make this trade you will be set at RB for the year so i like the idea but you cant give up the house on this one.

I agree, I would go back to him with Holmes instead of Smith and if he takes that good, if not it would be tough to give up Mr. Championship and Gates

Oh yeah, check mine please.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293469

I don't think you can include Smith and Gates

in a deal.

I would also offer Holmes, Foster and Gates.

thanks for answering my post.

guys, we're talking about LT. theres no way he makes the deal w/o at LEAST TJHous included. at top TE, even a monster like Gates, just doesnt come close to compensating for the top RB in fantasy. now, you may not want to part with all those guys, but i just dont think youll get LT w/o giving up a lot.

i mean, ask yourself what itd take for you to give up LT.

good luck.

see mine; http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293525

I countered with Foster/S. Smith for LT, cause, you never know. And he replied with "Well, how about Holmes, S.Smith and Foster?"

Should I do that? It would leave me with Housh, Bowe and Galloway as my wrs, and give me Rudi/Lt/buckhalter as rbs and allow me to keep Gates.

This seems like a better trade, what do you think?

I think that would be too much to give up; depletes your depth and if LT doesn't pick up the pace or God forbid gets hurt your team is a mess. Counter or decline.

If I were in your position, I would take the trade. I'm ok with Galloway/Bowe manning WR2, if it means I can move up from DeShaun Foster to LT2. I assume he needs WR badly and/or have RB depth. If there is a guy in the waivers you want and didn't have room for, now you have room to pick them up. If not, look at his bench to see if there's a filler with upside you can ask for. He'll have to drop some players, so he might as well give them to you (it'd be like having first dibs at his throw-aways).

You have to make the final decision based on your view of LT2's upside. I think he will "wake up" and be the top 5 RB we expect him to be. I'm willing to pay a premium for that.