Sign in to follow this  
dorsett77

Who's the #3 RB in Denver?

I see all this speculation that Young gets all these carries and racks up yards in this RB friendly system. I pretty much believe this to be true myself, but with Shanahan you never know.

He loves to find a way to prove to you he's an offensive genius, and he coaches RB like no other coach in the league.

I mean look at where we are now. We are all worried about an undrafted free agent having a break out performance. Thats because we've seen. TD do it, we saw Mike Anderson do it, we saw Orlandis Gary do it, and most recently we saw Mike Bell do it.

All those guys stole the job from some one else and I wouldn't be stunned to see someone other than Henry or Young lead Denver in Rushing. And I definetly see a RBBC as a possibility.

So who's the #3 RB could be a sleeper?

Is it Bell?

It will be Mike Bell

You might want to make sure...Depth chart lists Mike Bell as the #2 FB, and Andre Hall as the #3 RB (soon to be #2 if Henry is suspended)

- FB -

37 C. Sapp

30 M. Bell

26 P. Smith

- RB -

20 T. Henry

35 S. Young

23 A. Hall

Shanny loves the sleeper yes...I don't think there's a bigger sleeper there than Selvin Young. Check his life story.

is there any chance of Sapp being the backup? I'm in a deep league and of course Selvin and Bell are both taken. I noticed that Sapp got a TD run two weeks ago, was that just because Bell was out? I guess the overall question is whether Sapp is worth taking a flyer on. Thanks.

With Shanny its tough to say, we could see Sapp or Bell moved to HB. Shanny likes Andre Hall, but I don't think he's better than Sapp or Bell at this point. I think we definitely see a RBBC, Young has been good, but I don't think he's ready to handle a full load.

With Shanny its tough to say, we could see Sapp or Bell moved to HB. Shanny likes Andre Hall, but I don't think he's better than Sapp or Bell at this point. I think we definitely see a RBBC, Young has been good, but I don't think he's ready to handle a full load.

I feel that RBBC is the most likely scenario.

I saw a lot of Youngs games at Texas and he was good, but not the most durable. He missed a good amount of games. I think he had a couple knee injuries.

Damnit. I wish everyone would post that Young and Bell are the clear cut favorites. But I know you can't :headbanger: However, the point I wish to make is only this, dont read too much into it: If you can get Young, get him. If you can get Bell, get him. But you cant get every other RB, so you might as well maximize your chances of getting the productive back in Denver, and those are the favorites at this point. I stress AT THIS POINT. I have both, but there is just no way to get all of them, obviously.