Sign in to follow this  
MikeyNavy

Wide Receiver Waiver Opptunity!

Someone just dropped Chris Chambers in one of my leagues. My two options to drop would be Greg Jennings or Bernard Berrian. I'd probably drop Jennings, since Driver is the #1 in GB. Any suggestions if this is worth doing, or keep what I have?

Also, any opinions on LaMont Jordan's future? Selvin Young is still available. I could also drop Kevin Jones. I'm not sure Young is worth it yet, although I did pick him up in one of my other league's that's not doing so well...haha.

Leave your link and I'll look also.

I would drop Bernard Berrian for Chambers.

I own KJ in both my money leagues. I wouldn't drop him just yet for Young. You NEVER know what Shanny is going to do.

I would keep Jennings. GB will be a pass only team this year with zero running game. If you must drop someone I would dump Berrian. The CHI QB situation is not good. Griese is just as bad as Grossman. They will have Orton in there soon. I don't like MIA because of Green. Chambers is tempting though. I just think that offense is run first with Brown so Green doesnt get killed. Gut reaction is to stand pat...Second, if you want to make the move, dump Berrian to get Chambers.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293618

I agree with dropping Berrian...Chicago is a mess

I like Chambers and Green can be damn good if he gets a lil time

KJ is great trade bait...I picked him up and got Kitna for him...I was hurting at QB cause I have Drew Brees

http://stats.sportsbettingstats.com/NFL/

I agree with both your opinions...my thought process was -

Chambers already has a few 100-yard games, and Jennings and Berrian have a lot of potential but haven't done anything. Jennings doesn't appear to be a Reggie Wayne-type receiver, so Favre can go to Driver, Jennings, or Jones. Berrian also has potential. Unfortunately, the Bears never watched Florida tapes of Grossman...he could do some damage if allowed to air the ball out, instead of short passes that he's terrible at. Griese won't save the Bears.

Any other opinions? Even if I go after him, there is a good chance someone else has already seen it too.

Someone just dropped Chris Chambers in one of my leagues. My two options to drop would be Greg Jennings or Bernard Berrian. I'd probably drop Jennings, since Driver is the #1 in GB. Any suggestions if this is worth doing, or keep what I have?

Also, any opinions on LaMont Jordan's future? Selvin Young is still available. I could also drop Kevin Jones. I'm not sure Young is worth it yet, although I did pick him up in one of my other league's that's not doing so well...haha.

Leave your link and I'll look also.

Definitely don't drop Jennings. He's getting healthy and is a solid number 2 WR...look at his stats. Meanwhile the Bears passing game and O in general is a mess.

I would keep Jennings.

Packers are pass happy & Bears want to get back to running the ball. Berian is the bears deep threat but the problem is Greise never throws the ball more than 10-15 yards so I would stay away from bears WR's