WR to drop? Hines Ward or Santana Moss?

WR to drop/add?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I add and who to drop?

• Drop Santana add A. Davis
    • Drop Ward add A. Davis
    • Drop Santana add Brandon Jones
    • Drop Ward add Brandon Jones
    • Drop Ward add either M Jenkins or Roddy White?
    • Drop Santana add either M Jenkins or Roddy White

What's the rest of your team? I think you'll regret giving up either of those guys for the season just to get somebody for a week. I definitely wouldn't go with a Falcons receiver or Brandon Jones. No consistency there. Davis could be good this week, but probably won't have much value over the course of the season. I don't like the idea of dropping either guy.

I dont think I would do any...

Andre Davis will be back to #3 when Johnson & Jones are back. Ward should be back soon. & I would stay away from any Falcons receiver

Who should I look for then? I had a ridiculous bye week last week and had to basically concede defeat. Now, if I don't grab another WR, I'll be SOL bc my three top WRs are hurt!

I added a signature below with my team deets.

Drop Fargas. This is a no-brainer to me. He may have had the sexy numbers last week, but even if Jordan isn't healthy, Rhodes is back and they will use a committee backfield. If Jordan is healthy, then he's the guy and Fargas will have VERY little value. Either way, he won't have another game like last week.

Then pick up Andre Davis to help you for a couple weeks.

I appreciate all of the comments and generally agree with them but the problem is I have NO WR2 to start this week and will lose if I don't give up one of my marginal receivers. It's kind of not an option to stick with what I've got, it's just a matter of who I need to drop and who I should add.

I appreciate all of the comments and generally agree with them but the problem is I have NO WR2 to start this week and will lose if I don't give up one of my marginal receivers. It's kind of not an option to stick with what I've got, it's just a matter of who I need to drop and who I should add.

DROP FARGAS!!! I can't believe you would consider dropping guys with values as high as Ward and Santana when you have a guy on your team that will never be able to crack the lineup. He had one good game, but he is not going to be getting touches like that again.

Drop Fargas (Rhodes is back) and also drop Taylor (AP is the real deal). You picked up Young so you're ok at RB. How about Jurevicius or Bowe (probably gone now). Kennison? Jenkins? Crumpler?

Keep Ward & Moss