Sign in to follow this  
zmanzzzz

pick #1 is available...

I love trades, and I encourage them. I would ask one favor since we're GOING TO successfully bang out 25 rounds, live, the night before the opener, with nobody screwing up.

The favor is to make any picks trades before the draft starts. You have over a month. I'm not saying you cannot make trades during the draft. I'm just asking a favor. Tracking all 25 rounds and drafting all at the same time is going to be a pain for me. Making picks and player trades during the draft will slow us down, and possibly mess me up.

On that note, I cannot, at this point in time, promise an ongoing update of our draft during our draft. I'm asking another favor. Track the draft yourselves the best you can. I know some players will be erroneouosly be picked after they've already been picked. It happened 5 times in our mock here, and that was a slow draft with updates posted.

So, please, this is my favorite league, and for it's integrity and all my efforts, be prepared, make any picks trades early, and let's not go into the season with major fubars from our draft. TIA.

for your #1 overall pick i'll give you $1 and a first-rounder to be named later

im looking to move up somewhere in rounds 4-6.

Zmanzee, YGM, I'm interested.

nice low-ball. :blink:

counter low ball sent. :thumbsup:

And that's what I offerred!? What lowball? :shocking:

Seriously, no offense intended and sometimes you just have to test the waters. I tried to make that a little confusing too. Bastige.

I have yours. It's not as "low" a ball. Maybe we can meet in the middle. It would be nice if Sonm would get back to me first on a related issue.

I'll counter with two different offers sometime today. We're not too far apart, but there's a follow up deal that I have to consider also.

And that's what I offerred!? What lowball? :banana:

Seriously, no offense intended and sometimes you just have to test the waters. I tried to make that a little confusing too. Bastige.

I have yours. It's not as "low" a ball. Maybe we can meet in the middle. It would be nice if Sonm would get back to me first on a related issue.

I'll counter with two different offers sometime today. We're not too far apart, but there's a follow up deal that I have to consider also.

no offense taken, back at the warroom it is standard practice for the commish to attempt to rape trade the rookies. :banana:

to bad, im no rookie. :banana:

:banana:

And that's what I offerred!? What lowball? :banana:

no offense taken, back at the warroom it is standard practice for the commish to attempt to rape trade the rookies. :banana:

to bad, im no rookie. :banana:

I'm giving Sonm the rest of the day to respond. If he does we still may have a deal, we may not. It's my fcfs thing again. I offerred him something before all of this started.

Just so you know, I don't like the way it pencils out even if I move you down one round from you previous offer. Maybe we're further apart than I thought. Unless I take a deeper spot in the draft, thus giving me an earlier 2nd pick.

Think about that, and I'll get back to you one way or another late tonight, giving Sonm the whole day.

I'm giving Sonm the rest of the day to respond. If he does we still may have a deal, we may not.

He's responded, and I have to wait until we fill this Draft Order to continue negotiations. Thank you for your patience.

You could always accept the original offer! :mad:

nice low-ball. :lol:

counter low ball sent. :thumbsdown:

middle ground, fair as all get out, cool as hell offer sent...

:(

nice low-ball. :banana:

counter low ball sent. :headbanger:

middle ground, fair as all get out, cool as hell offer sent...

BTW, a little formula that calculates picks trades tells me NOT to make the offer I've made. So, it's on you, and it's a final offer. If you accept via email, I'll post the trade here and please confirm here for the others. If you do not accept the offer then you should have never started this thread. You are basically a big tease without any honor whatsoever, who should be coated in oil and roasted slowly over a smoldering fire. :banana:

If you do not accept the offer then you should have never started this thread.    :thumbsup:

lmao

im sure the fftogay trade analyzer gives me the green light to make the trade, but at pick 1.9, you are out of what i perceive to be the stud rb tier. also, value of the wr i will pick up with the upgrade doesnt tempt me enough.

sorry, not interested. <_<

If you do not accept the offer then you should have never started this thread.    :thumbsup:

lmao

im sure the fftogay trade analyzer gives me the green light to make the trade, but at pick 1.9, you are out of what i percieve to be the stud rb tier. also, value of the wr i will pick up with the upgrade doesnt tempt me enough.

sorry, not interested. <_<

I've allowed a pot smoking lying bastige into this league!!

You're not interested at all based on .09?  Or can I make another final offer? :lol:

im sure the fftogay trade analyzer gives me the green light to make the trade, but at pick 1.9, you are out of what i percieve to be the stud rb tier. 

And one more thing Mr. SmartyPants. If you deny the trade, I will select a back in the first or second that will not only outperform the 6th back chosen, but also your first pick!

Unless you actually know who the true #1 back is this year.

:thumbsdown:

i have drafted at 7 and 12 so far this year. 7 was cool, 12 sucked. with ricky retiring 7 is as deep as i want to go in the f1st.

if this were dynasty we could certianly lump up a bunch of middle pics that i could win long term with and be happy. this is redraft, win now, and i need i reel rb. :thumbsup:

i have explanied myself calmly, clearly, and politely returned your ribbing. but if you continue this flame trading i will be forced to pull out the...

big guns!

:thumbsdown: :thumbsup:

it would be nice if your email worked :pointstosky:

try it now, yahoo?

i dunno, i hit the email button and it sent it to a "supposed" aol address. ill try it @yahoo.com :wall:

have any of you guys actually traded before? :headbanger: