Sign in to follow this  
Snotpipes

Romo or Favre this week?

I like Favre this week. I heard alot of comments about going back to waht was working in the first 4 wins. Passing the ball. I'm hesitent to like Romo after 5 picks going into NE. Safer play has to be Favre.

See mine?

I agree with the guys above. The 'Skins have been pretty stingy against QBs in terms of fantasy points, but I think NE shows up and pummels the Cowgirls... combined with Romo's very, very shaky start last week, I think Favre is the safer start. You *know* the Pack is going to chuck the ball all game long, whereas Dallas is much more likely to fall back on MB3 and JJ. Go with Favre.

Thanks!

Well, the Redskins have been tough. I think Romo will get some openings and at least find Witten a few times, so I feel that is a better play. GB still has no running attack and the Redskins are tough against the pass.

FARVE is a stronger start this week, who hass really scored on the PATS this year?? Romo has not faced a DEF like this to date. Farve has too much experience and will check the ball all day no matter what the score.... ;)

Well, the Redskins have been tough. I think Romo will get some openings and at least find Witten a few times, so I feel that is a better play. GB still has no running attack and the Redskins are tough against the pass.

Exactly. I don't like either this week but Favre won't have a running game and will be forced to throw. If you get negative points for INTs, you could see just single digits for these guys this week.