Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Joe Jerovious

Jerovious is listed as questionable does anyone know if he is going to play or not. I would assume that he is going to suit up because he is a warrior just like his soldier teammate.

Jerovious? The bastard love child of Jerious Norwood and Joe Jurevicius? Seriously, how hard is it to at least phonetically approximate the guy's name?

OK, in order to not be a total a$$, the word according to Rotoworld is that it'll be a GTD but that the Browns "expect him to play."

Jerovious? The bastard love child of Jerious Norwood and Joe Jurevicius? Seriously, how hard is it to at least phonetically approximate the guy's name?

OK, in order to not be a total a$$, the word according to Rotoworld is that it'll be a GTD but that the Browns "expect him to play."

Relax dude...I have no love for Norwood as a matter of fact I dropped him a several weeks ago. I obviously spelled it close enough that you knew who i was talking about. How about instead of being a ###### about it you respectably correct me and then get on with your analysis.

Jerovious lol AHAHA

that isn't even close to being correct - the only reason people knew what you were talking about is because there is only one WR with a first name Joe and a last name starting with "Jer".

Plus he is known as the best white WR in the NFL :pointstosky:

This board has finally gone talking about football to a contest on who is funnier. You guys all have sweet lives.

Steelers fan huh? Ben Roerlichisbuerler had a great game last week huh?

Ew, Stokerley had one good year when Peyton had his record breaking year.

Basically the same receiver statistics the rest of their careers.

Go White WR's with career averages of 500 Receiving Yards and 2 TD's!

This board has finally gone talking about football to a contest on who is funnier. You guys all have sweet lives.

we all have lives...

but we know how to spell the players we have...

is it safe to assume that you didnt draft TJ from the bengals because u didnt want the hassle of spelling it each week? :pointstosky:

we all have lives...

but we know how to spell the players we have...

is it safe to assume that you didnt draft TJ from the bengals because u didnt want the hassle of spelling it each week? :lol:

Absolutely true....plus I hate the Bengals and I mean hate them!