Sign in to follow this  
thesitedoc

FWP moving forward

What kind of numbers do people expect from him.

He has a favorable schedule. Has his health and play on a good team that is dangerous passing the ball so no 8 men in the box.

Downside, scoring few TD's and Davenport seems to get them.

Was Davenport a fluke or is he here to stay.

THoughts

im super worried but at the same time ok with parker. najeh scored from about 10 yards out or so, meaning he made the most of his carries. u cant help it if the backup breaks a long one, i want parker to be doing that tho. he is the breakaway guy like AP did 3 times. parker is "1 missed tackle away" at all times. plus he gets 100 and 20 so the room for big numbers is there. i like him

I was able to trade for him last week for SA straight up. I looked at his last 10 weeks and figure that he will get to 7-9 TD's, with a couple of big games in store. I am very confident in FWP!

As a FWP owner I feel his best days are ahead of him as he has many things in his favor. The offense has a solid passing game so the focus can't be on just stopping FWP, his bye week is over, and with the unknown status of Davenport he may be online to getting more goal line TD chances.

im super worried but at the same time ok with parker. najeh scored from about 10 yards out or so, meaning he made the most of his carries. u cant help it if the backup breaks a long one, i want parker to be doing that tho. he is the breakaway guy like AP did 3 times. parker is "1 missed tackle away" at all times. plus he gets 100 and 20 so the room for big numbers is there. i like him

Davenport scored on a 1st & goal @ the 1 in Week 5

He plays some favorable matchups down the road

@ den, @ cin, vs. cle, @ nyj, vs mia, vs cin, @ stl (week 16)

He's getting 25 carries a game so far, if he stays healthy he's a good bet for 1600+ yards. He'll score some TDs by accident, altogether he probably will not carry your team, but he should be a consistent contributor.

Davenport scored on a 1st & goal @ the 1 in Week 5

Is tis then SOP for the Steelers. Parker does the work between the 20's and then Davenport comes in to get the goal line carries. I have not followed the steelers that much but have an offer for Parker that might be worth it too me if he does get some gola line carries. It's a non-PPR so other then yards for receiving it doesn;t help that he gets receptions.

As long as Davenpoop makes the best of his goal line carries, like he has, he'll keep getting the ball in these situations. It works for the steelers as it helps keep parker healthy, but sucks for fantasy as this will significantly cut in to parkers TDs

i see davenport with 8-9tds this year and Parker with 6tds tops

Wont Davenport get suspended for being arrested for beating his girlfriend?

If that happens Goodall had better send all his clothes out to be cleaned.

seeing the steelers play the Broncos this week, look for about 180-240 rushing yards from FWP, with about 3TD's.

yes... yes I'm a Broncos homer, but I'm also a realist :thumbsup: