Sign in to follow this  
muzz

Maybe the Pats should start taking a knee now.....

I actually want Tom to come OUT of the game, I don't want him to get hurt,and that way the folks won't be able to say much when Cassle shreds the 'Phins

insure the win by continued scoring. ask tiger woods if he ever takes it easy when he was ahead by 13-17 strokes. no way. intimidation is huge on opponents espcially with nfl sized egos. mess with their heads and it will affect the big stars.

Actually Tiger does act differently with a big lead.

Instead of firing at pins and taking chances...he hits fairways, lays up, and goes for the middle of greens.

Your analogy pretty much proved the opposite of your point.

and if bellichek takes out his starters all the babies out there will translate that into "we can beat you with our backups" and call it classless.

:ninja:

Some of you are just plain stupid. There is no other explanation for your words.

Nobody would claim that.

But what if Brady ends up hurt...how great will BB feel.

Its more about being dumb now than anything else.

I actually want Tom to come OUT of the game, I don't want him to get hurt,and that way the folks won't be able to say much when Cassle shreds the 'Phins

As he should be.

And nobody is saying this now.

Notice the only ones making stupid comments are the Pats fans/defenders.

As he should be.

And nobody is saying this now.

Notice the only ones making stupid comments are the Pats fans/defenders.

Thats because I started this thread to curtail the whining.

Thats because I started this thread to curtail the whining.

And he does it again.

Was there any reason at all to put Brady back in there and have him throwing? Really?

Can anyone realisticly say that was not just an ###### move by a ###### coach?

And he does it again.

Was there any reason at all to put Brady back in there and have him throwing? Really?

Unless you count the reality Pats fans live in, then I highly doubt it.

And he does it again.

Did you see anything from Cassell that would make you think he could hold off the Dolphins? :ninja:

Did you see anything from Cassell that would make you think he could hold off the Dolphins? :thumbsup:

Its the focking Dolphins...if your defense cannot hold a 21 point lead against them...you need to quit playing football.

Run the ball.

Throw here and there on third.

There was absolutely no reason for Brady to come back in that game. None.

What's amusing is the second best team in your pathetic division is the Bills with what 1 win..... :thumbsup:

Yes, the AFC North is head and shoulders about the AFC Least. Check out the records. Worst team in that division is Cincy which can still play with any team in the league.

And people think Steeler fans are errogant.....

Bills have 2 wins...they just beat the 4-2 Ravens from the mighty AFC north... :pointstosky:

Its the focking Dolphins...if your defense cannot hold a 21 point lead against them...you need to quit playing football.

Run the ball.

Throw here and there on third.

There was absolutely no reason for Brady to come back in that game. None.

Who is running it?

Maroney obviously got hurt, never ran it again.

Morris is out

You can't use Faulk to grind out the ball, fumble and durability concerns

Evans - good for 2 yard runs

Eckel - Who?

You are suggesting that the Patriots basically run three plays and hand the ball back to the Dolphoins repeatedly after the Dolphins even though they were able to score 28 points? That seems like a safe stategy. :thumbsup:

Bills have 2 wins...they just beat the 4-2 Ravens from the mighty AFC north... :pointstosky:

Yup.. the Vaunted AFC North........ :thumbsup:

bahahaha

Who is running it?

Maroney obviously got hurt, never ran it again.

Morris is out

You can't use Faulk to grind out the ball, fumble and durability concerns

Evans - good for 2 yard runs

Eckel - Who?

You are suggesting that the Patriots basically run three plays and hand the ball back to the Dolphoins repeatedly after the Dolphins even though they were able to score 28 points? That seems like a safe stategy. :thumbsup:

Who cares. If you get 2 yard runs on 3 downs you blow off how much clock?

Throw in a few passes from time to time...and thats that.

If you cannot run with those guys against the Dolphins...quit talking about how good the team and coach is...because your team blows if that is the excuse. If the team cannot protect a 21 point lead without Brady slinging it...you suck. Period...end of story.

Im suggesting they don't need Brady, who came out of the game, to go back in the game to sling it again. Its that simple.

If you cannot run with those guys against the Dolphins...quit talking about how good the team and coach is...because your team blows if that is the excuse. If the team cannot protect a 21 point lead without Brady slinging it...you suck. Period...end of story.

Im suggesting they don't need Brady, who came out of the game, to go back in the game to sling it again. Its that simple.

Don't look now, but Houston is gonna come back on Tenn!!

If they had scored a few more TDS, they wouldn't be in that mess!!

The Patriots can not run with Evans and Eckel (they can with Matroney and Morris, but they are hurt). That is why they are PASSING it. The Dolphins can stop Evans and Eckel, they can not stop Brady and company, hence the passing.

Cassell in one pass made the Dolphins feel like they had hope so he had to come out.

It is really pretty simple, quit your obvious Patriot hating whining.

Newsflash for you.

Houston > Miami

NE > TN

HTH

Exactly!! The Texans looked hopeless, now all of a sudden they are in the game. Same thing could happen in any game if you allow the other team to stay in the game.

The Patriots can not run with Evans and Eckel (they can with Matroney and Morris, but they are hurt). That is why they are PASSING it. The Dolphins can stop Evans and Eckel, they can not stop Brady and company, hence the passing.

Cassell in one pass made the Dolphins feel like they had hope so he had to come out.

It is really pretty simple, quit your obvious Patriot hating whining.

Faulk averaged 4.5 per carry

Evans averaged 3.5 per carry.

Your excuses are baseless and not factual...Miami is the worst team in the league, by far. If a 21 point lead is not good enough for your defense against that team, quit talking about how good NE...because they blow.

Newsflash for you.

Houston > Miami

NE > TN

HTH

Sage Rosenfels is the QB today for the Texans. Didn't Miami cut him?

Tennessee's defense is solid.

Get a clue. :pointstosky:

Sage Rosenfels is the QB today for the Texans. Didn't Miami cut him?

Tennessee's defense is solid.

Get a clue. :pointstosky:

Sage > Cleo Lemon.

Yes...Tennessee's defense is solid.

But they are not as good as NE's defense.

Houston's defense > Miami's

Houston's offense > Miami's

New England's offense and line > Tennessee's

It is you who needs a clue.

There is no reasonable defense for the last Brady TD. No reason he should have been in the game.

Had he been hurt, would you feel the same way? Would you be praising Belichick for going for it when up by 21 and needing him in there? Or would you be cussing him?

There is the answer to your question. Because I guarantee, not one of you Pats morons would be thinking it was a great idea.

Faulk averaged 4.5 per carry

Evans averaged 3.5 per carry.

Your excuses are baseless and not factual...Miami is the worst team in the league, by far. If a 21 point lead is not good enough for your defense against that team, quit talking about how good NE...because they blow.

I already told you, Faulk can not be getting the ball repeatedly. If you do, he will get hurt and he is too valuable as a 3rd down back. Plus, he can be a fumble risk when trying to carry the load.

Evans season average is 2.0 yards per carry.

You should find a team to root for. Constantly rooting against another team is just sad. :pointstosky:

Newsflash for you.

Houston > Miami

NE > TN

HTH

O ya, the texans WITHOUT their Starting QB, and their #1 WR, to go along with a marginal running game at best....

Juggernauts!!

bahahaha

If Tennessee wasn't so STUPID, that game would have been over a long time ago....

Then again, folks would be complaining that they were running up the score in the 3rd qtr.!!

Bahahaha

OOOOOOO the Irony of that........... :pointstosky:

Sage > Cleo Lemon.

Yes...Tennessee's defense is solid.

But they are not as good as NE's defense.

Houston's defense > Miami's

Houston's offense > Miami's

New England's offense and line > Tennessee's

It is you who needs a clue.

There is no reasonable defense for the last Brady TD. No reason he should have been in the game.

Had he been hurt, would you feel the same way? Would you be praising Belichick for going for it when up by 21 and needing him in there? Or would you be cussing him?

There is the answer to your question. Because I guarantee, not one of you Pats morons would be thinking it was a great idea.

Sage is better than Cleo? Than why did the Dolphins let him go for Lemon? :pointstosky:

Brady was in to make it a 4 score game. That simple. No one wants to keep it within 3 scores because ANYTHING can happen in an NFL game no matter how much you think a team sucks.

The fact that the Sage Rosenfels scored 29 points in the 4th quarter against a top defnese with no Andre Johnson shows why you don't allow a team to linger.

O ya, the texans WITHOUT their Starting QB, and their #1 WR, to go along with a marginal running game at best....

Juggernauts!!

bahahaha

If Tennessee wasn't so STUPID, that game would have been over a long time ago....

Then again, folks would be complaining that they were running up the score in the 3rd qtr.!!

Bahahaha

OOOOOOO the Irony of that........... :pointstosky:

Where did I claim Houston were Juggernauts?

A team does not have to be to be better than Miami.

Too bad Brady was out of the game and came in the game in the 4th quarter.

Notice not one person had a problem with NE scoring 42 points...nobody cared. It was bringing Brady back in for that drive/TD that was the idiotic thing.

Since Redtodd avoided the clinching point...I will post it seperate.

For you red...or muzz...or any other Patriot backer in denial....

Would you have been pissed at BB had Brady been hurt on that drive?

OR would you have praised him for going for it all up 3 TDs against the worst team in the league?

Where did I claim Houston were Juggernauts?

A team does not have to be to be better than Miami.

Too bad Brady was out of the game and came in the game in the 4th quarter.

Notice not one person had a problem with NE scoring 42 points...nobody cared. It was bringing Brady back in for that drive/TD that was the idiotic thing.

Guess what, people are going to have a problem with the Patriots no matter what they do. It is called being a Hater and you are leading the pack. :pointstosky:

OR would you have praised him for going for it all up 3 TDs against the worst team in the league?

I wanted Brady out of the game in the 2nd half until Casell gave the ball away. Then I wanted Brady back in for insurance. They did it and it worked.

If Brady got hurt, I would have been pissed at Cassell for not being able to do his job as the backup QB.

I would have been beyond pissed if Cassell stayed in there and allowed the Dolphins to come back.

Guess what, people are going to have a problem with the Patriots no matter what they do. It is called being a Hater and you are leading the pack. :pointstosky:

So you cannot answer the question huh?

Its not being a hater...its being realistic and not a blind homer who will defend the team no matter what.

I would have been cussing McCarthy had Favre gone back in a game like that.

Your non answer proves my point. You won't admit it...you can't, because you know it completely kills your ridiculous argument.

If you look back, I stated that Brady should have been on the bench, problem is Miami wouldn't go away, and Cassel threw ONE pass, for a TD/6 FOR Miami..

It's already been stated the RBS on the Pats are banged up- they weren't taking any chances...

I'm not sure what you were watching......

I wanted Brady out of the game in the 2nd half until Casell gave the ball away. Then I wanted Brady back in for insurance. They did it and it worked.

If Brady got hurt, I would have been pissed at Cassell for not being able to do his job as the backup QB.

I would have been beyond pissed if Cassell stayed in there and allowed the Dolphins to come back.

If your team needs more than a 21 point insurance against Miami...your defense sucks. Sorry...its the truth. Its not hater...its reality. You might want to get a grip on it.

So you cannot answer the question huh?

Its not being a hater...its being realistic and not a blind homer who will defend the team no matter what.

I would have been cussing McCarthy had Favre gone back in a game like that.

Your non answer proves my point. You won't admit it...you can't, because you know it completely kills your ridiculous argument.

Already answered it.

I can understand why you would be pissed about Favre being in, he would most likely commit a crippling turnover and allow the other team to get some momentum.

If your team needs more than a 21 point insurance against Miami...your defense sucks. Sorry...its the truth. Its not hater...its reality. You might want to get a grip on it.

I will be the 1st to say that I think the Patriots defense is slightly over-rated. It is solid, but you can move the ball on them. Also, the dolphins don't necessarily need to score just with their offense. A critical turnover can lead to a TD (see Taylor's INT).

This is the NFL. No matter how great a team looks against another, ANYTHING can happen. Let's not forget the Patriots lost to a worse Dolphins team with AJ Feely during their last Super Bowl run on Monday Night Football.

One TD in the second half is not running up the score. You guys want to criticize every play call and you're cherry picking. The fact is that the Pats can use up the clock much better by passing than running, because their passing game is that good. Pass completions keep the clock running too. They have a high pass completion percentage and better chance for a 1st down by passing 3 times than running 3 times. Most teams don't, but the Pats do. They ate up 30 minutes of clock and scored 1 TD. How can anyone objectively claim they are running up the score?