Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Horsemen

How does it feel to score 134 and lose!?

seriously though, good game..i love randy moss and wes welker

Damn Smitty. I was just coming to this board just to talk about that. Yeah, my paltry 134 points was nothing toward what your team did. I'm this was a little retribution from what happened in the GOAT league. Seriously, good match-up. :shocking:

Damn Smitty. I was just coming to this board just to talk about that. Yeah, my paltry 134 points was nothing toward what your team did. I'm this was a little retribution from what happened in the GOAT league. Seriously, good match-up. :banana:

Don't worry. Jwood will take care of business this weekend against Cream of the Trojan. :pointstosky:

Don't worry. Jwood will take care of business this weekend against Cream of the Trojan. :lol:

If you lose to my starting rb corps of Najeh Davenpoop and Fred Taylor I will be here talking smack for a week. :thumbsup:

If you lose to my starting rb corps of Najeh Davenpoop and Fred Taylor I will be here talking smack for a week. :music_guitarred:

If Steven Jackson doesn't play, then I'll be throwing out Ahman Green and Chris Brown and I don't think Chris Brown is playing.

If Steven Jackson doesn't play, then I'll be throwing out Ahman Green and Chris Brown and I don't think Chris Brown is playing.

7-1 :pointstosky:

Sucks that Jackson got injured again for you, he's been nothing but a pain all year.

7-1 :pointstosky:

Sucks that Jackson got injured again for you, he's been nothing but a pain all year.

I highly doubt it would have mattered, but Ahman Green not playing didn't help either. I literally had no running backs after the 1st quarter of the Rams game. :pointstosky:

Sign in to follow this