Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

This goes out to Fubars

What a sad day it must be in the world of the Horsemen after they lose their top rider to retirement at an unexpected time. What a devastating blow this comes as to a promising team. :wall:

Carry on

Oh well. Kinda sucks. But it's hard to feel too bad for someone that lost Ricky Williams and still didn't lose their best running back.

Guess that trade for Portis was a VERY VERY good move now.

Thanks for the sentiments guys, but I have mixed feelings on this one. I really hate to see Ricky go because he really made this team dangerous. On the flip side, I traded Ricky yesterday in another league. So I'm feeling really lucky I got rid of him, but still in this league I'll probably struggle a bit.

On the flip side, I traded Ricky yesterday in another league. So I'm feeling really lucky I got rid of him,

I bet someone in your other league was pissed!

What did you get for him?

On the flip side, I traded Ricky yesterday in another league.  So I'm feeling really lucky I got rid of him,

I bet someone in your other league was pissed!

What did you get for him?

I got P.manning, A.Thomas, Steve Smith and a black eye. :D No really, he's taking it well. Like a true owner. He also did get Brunell, M.Jenkins an J.Gage, but not much of a consellation prize.

Sign in to follow this