Sign in to follow this  
ArtVandelay

Derek Anderson trade involving Hines/LenDale

Thinking of offering LenDale and Hines Ward for Derek Anderson and Roddy White. FYI - we start QB, 1 RB, 1 Flex, 2 WR, TE, K, DEF. Standard scoring, non-PPR league.

My team:

QB: Kinta, Warner

RB: Edge, SJax, LenDale

WR: TO, Boldin, Roy Williams, Hines

TE: Dallas Clark

K: Folk

D: Skins

His team:

QB: Peyton, Anderson

RB: Willie Parker, LaMont Jordan

WR: Holt, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Andre Johnson

TE: Watson, Olsen

K: Reed

D: Chargers

He is probably itching to move Anderson and is obviously thin at RB. I'm afraid of a drop-off by Anderson with a tougher schedule coming up, but I'm obviously looking to upgrade from Kitna. SJax is still a question mark, so I'm worried this leaves me too thin at RB (keep in mind I only have to start one and can use 3 WRs), but I'm stocked at WR, so can afford to lose Ward. I might also try to move Warner or Kitna for a backup RB. Thoughts?

Leave a link and I'll respond.

I think I would trade SJax before Lendale. SJax has a torn groin, a bulging disk in his back, and a janky O-line. Yeah, the O-line got a TD vs. Cleveland last week, so what? Lendale is the feature back on a run-first offense. Maybe dude will get caught up in the name power of SJax and you can laugh all the way to the bank. Then, maybe you can get Leonard off the WW?

Mine ----> http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299479

you are giving up an awlful lot of talent for not much in return. however you can afford it. the quesiton is...is deric anderson worth it. whats to say he is not a one hit wonder. sketchy. i am quite hesitant.

No way. Roddy is trash and Derek A is a mirage. You should be able to get a ton more value than that for Lendale.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299516

Derek Anderson = 30 TD's this year

Roddy White = 1000+ yds. & 6 TD's this year

I've never smelled such good trash, nor have I seen a prettier mirage.

Not bad for waiver wire fodder at the beginning of the season.

You are giving up a lot for some question marks. I think Anderson is a mirage and Roddy White goes as that terrible Falcons team goes.

I think it helps your team. I would do it but maybe try to get Bowe.

Thanks for mine

I think you should stick with what you got. Play the match ups at Qb and Lendale will be nice insurance incase SJax goes down again.

Who knows if D Anderson will keep playing the way he is?!?!?

Thanks for answering mine.

I would try to move SJAX first with Roy Willimams....Keep White and Ward.

Mine....http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=299604

Why not just offer him Hines Ward & Warner for Anderson? That way you keep LenDale. You won't need Warner with Kitna & Anderson and you're stacked at wr anyway. You don't need Roddy White since he won't play for you.

Why not just offer him Hines Ward & Warner for Anderson? That way you keep LenDale. You won't need Warner with Kitna & Anderson and you're stacked at wr anyway. You don't need Roddy White since he won't play for you.

I Like your trade but I would say try what this guy said first, you might be able to get him on the cheap. Either way I like this trade for both teams.

Here's the link to my question.