Sign in to follow this  
fflan513

Where is Lamont Jordan?

I was afraid of that. :pointstosky:

Expect Jordan to get some carries, just not too many. He was in on the second play as a decoy, so he is obviously part of the game plan.

Expect Jordan to get some carries, just not too many. He was in on the second play as a decoy, so he is obviously part of the game plan.

I'd settle for goal line carries... assuming they make it that far. :pointstosky:

He is in...just had a rush att and already has one reception....overall a mess. I am glad i started J Lew, who already has a td.

I am dropping Jordan this week for Holmes. He is my 4th RB behind Kevin Jones, Marshawn Lynch, and Frank Gore so I might as well fock the LJ owner and take a flyer on Holmes since

Jordan is in a bad situation right now.

Keep your eyes out for Michael Bush. He's off the PUP, just waiting to be activated. Rumor has it there may be big news coming out of Raiderville tomorrow involving Jordan.

I think I'm gonna drop him...if I can find as much as a samwhich on the wire.

;)

Justin Fargas started the game, received all the carries, and played very well. Lamont Jordan doesn't seem to figure in to Kiffin's plans any longer.

The stats tell the whole story:

Fargas: 23 carries, 104 yards, 1 TD

Jordan: 4 carries, 10 yards

my homer news from the west coast was good

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=300161

Not exactly sure who you know, but I went with it yesteray after sitting Gore and picking up Fargas earlier in the week. Thank you. Turned out to be a great fill in, and could have been better if McCown could quit throwing to the other team. Some tough matchups ahead though, not many opportunities to start him.

I picked Fargas last week on waivers. I sat him down at the last minute as a flex for Ben Watson. Figured, Fargas will get 9 carries for 40 yards and Ben will exploit the middle. That worked out well.

I got the news from Raidernews.com. Kiffin said that Fargas would get much more time earlier in the week and declared him the starter. You missed out on a big game for Fargas, Homie!! And it looks like he'll be the starter going forward.

I picked up Fargas a few weeks ago, hoping that he would start eventually. I have MJD as my #2 and I'm getting sick of counting on him for anything.

Do any Oakland homers know what the official news is on Fargas starting going forward? I would love to use him as my #2 vs. MJD if he is going to be starting. He seems like a lock for about 16- 20 pts per week.