Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

scoring question

I agree. I just have to decide whether I need to change my scoring to give the QB a TD on all hand-offs or remove passing TDs since a touchdown pass is really nothing more than a really long hand-off.

Damn you! :thumbsup: All this causitation stuff just screwed EVERYTHING up!

Not to screw you up further, but just think of the causitation implications when a QB runs one in himself.

I disagree. Unless it's snapped directly to the RB, he has to get the handoff from the QB which is a direct causitation.

You do know the difference between a direct action and an indirect action don't you? :thumbsup:

QB stats have passing and rushing because that is what matters and directly affects scoring. A QB to RB handoff is not condsidered an offensive movement, and in no way directly resluted in scoring a TD. Throwing a pass does. Quit being obtuse.

You do know the difference between a direct action and an indirect action don't you? ;)

QB stats have passing and rushing because that is what matters and directly affects scoring. A QB to RB handoff is not condsidered an offensive movement, and in no way directly resluted in scoring a TD. Throwing a pass does. Quit being obtuse.

The funniest thing about your posts... is that you're serious. :thumbsup:

I'm guessing the runningback doesn't need a quarterback to make any causitizational movements to enable him to take the ball to the endzone.

"Quit being obtuse" he says. Holy focking funny, Batman!

The funniest thing about your posts... is that you're serious. :thumbsup:

I'm guessing the runningback doesn't need a quarterback to make any causitizational movements to enable him to take the ball to the endzone.

"Quit being obtuse" he says. Holy focking funny, Batman!

Are you really this dumb? You really cannot grasp the difference between how a pass from a QB directly effects scoring and a handoff only indirectly effects scoring?

Probably the reason I've never seen a QB stat log that looked like this:

26-45, 300yards, 14yards rushing, 2TD's, and 26 handoffs. ;)

Are you really this dumb? You really cannot grasp the difference between how a pass from a QB directly effects scoring and a handoff only indirectly effects scoring?

I've never seen a QB stat log that looked like this:

26-45, 300yards, 14yards rushing, 2TD's, and 26 handoffs. :overhead:

You flip-flop between real life football and fantasy football scoring issues. That's why you're so focked up in all of this.

Once again, individual scores take priority. Now shut the fock up because...

...I win this thread! :first: