Sign in to follow this  
brentleim

Rudi?

6 carries for 0 yards... comn... can cincy finally realize that Kenny is the man there...

Yes, I traded him last week for Ryan Grant. Rudi is done.

Yes, I traded him last week for Ryan Grant. Rudi is done.

Yep, me too....soooooo happy I did it too. Grant has a great schedule coming up for the home stretch. Rudi is done

Yep, me too....soooooo happy I did it too. Grant has a great schedule coming up for the home stretch. Rudi is done

His stats vs the Ravens were atrocious but it's a good sign they gave him the ball 22 times.....against a lesser defense he'll perform much better

and yes, I'm a new owner of Rudi

IMHO

His stats vs the Ravens were atrocious but it's a good sign they gave him the ball 22 times.....against a lesser defense he'll perform much better

and yes, I'm a new owner of Rudi

IMHO

Now you see I am not happy with this performance at all. I own Rudi & Watson. I just need one of them to step forward and get a large percentage of the touches. Watson still got 1/3 of them yesterday. So we have the guy with a 2.6ypc average getting 60% of the carries. That doesn't spell great results for either of them. Last year when rudi was putting up numbers he had an awful ypc (not as bad as this year) but he was getting more touches. Maybe they will build him up slowly but I need need one of these guys to emmerge as a viable starter.

I feel your pain.....I traded JJ and Norwood for him for this exact reason.....I wanted to take a flier on Rudi coming back 100% rather than use those two guys sporadically in awfull RBBC situations

My first two draft picks this season were Rudi and Travis. :unsure:

I can only laugh because I don't want to cry. Thankfully the rest of my team has stepped up and kept me in the hunt for a playoff spot at 5-5.

As stated, it was good to see him get 22 carries. Hopefully against some of the softer Run D's I'll be able to give him a start or two in our playoffs and get SOMETHING out of the 1st round pick I spent on him.

As stated, it was good to see him get 22 carries. Hopefully against some of the softer Run D's I'll be able to give him a start or two in our playoffs and get SOMETHING out of the 1st round pick I spent on him.

I think the point is that when you get 46 yards from 22 carries, you probably won't be seeing 22 carries that much longer.

I think the point is that when you get 46 yards from 22 carries, you probably won't be seeing 22 carries that much longer.

Correct, but the question is will he lose enough carries so Watson is a viable starter or will they both be worthless.