Sign in to follow this  
Dont_Fook_Wit_me

Terry Glen?

I picked him up around 3-4 weeks ago and have been holing him on my bench hoping he will return, this guy could be big for me in the playoffs cause im really weak at the WR position with Chambers,Bowe,Stokely,and driver.

Anyone know anything?????

Thx

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?edit...5B048D3FAA4A339

Well, he just completed a full week of jogging. The Cowboys are hoping he can progress to the treadmill on a consistent basis and from there, begin running outside.

This rehab has been about more than just making sure his knee is strong enough to withstand the pounding of running, cutting and physical contact.

Brown and the team's strength and conditioning staff has been working hard to make sure Glenn's entire body - especially his legs - are back to normal.

Return is still a big unknown, but it appears they're going extremely slowly.

I think he might have a shot at maybe making a team's 4th string WR corps, but that's about it. For this season, I think he's done. Age + 2 knee surgeries before the year + not even full speed work yet = nice knowin' ya Terry.

heard a local radio station saying they saw glenn in the training room this last week but he had no comment. no big news on this end......

I had him on my bench from the start of the season until their bye week when I learned he wouldn't be back after the bye. I traded him for the Redskins defence because I had to drop someone for a defence anyway. I'd recommend trading/dropping him.

She has never responded well to injuries. he has been notorious for missing alot of time for injuries.

I would bet he is getting his hair and nails done cashing his checks. I am sure he is shoppijng for some new shades and clothes too.