Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Rotoworld reporting Steve Smith sits out 2nd straight practice

This sux.....my 2nd overall pick and is turning out a stinkor.......oh well looks like Chris Henry wr bungles is in my lineup now.

steve smith.....shin? Never saw him hurt vs atlanta?? :dunno:

There are kickers having a better fantasy year than Steve Smith.

I'm sure he will play.

He better, I'm really counting on his 3 points this week.

LOL...... thanks for the laugh...... It really is disapointing.....Man i was so happy to have gotten SSmith in our draft after Harrison, Chad Johnson, and THolt......Man i thought i had a steal.....

Damn you Delhomme and your elbow........ :dunno:

LOL...... thanks for the laugh...... It really is disapointing.....Man i was so happy to have gotten SSmith in our draft after Harrison, Chad Johnson, and THolt......Man i thought i had a steal.....

Damn you Delhomme and your elbow........ :headbanger:

Yeah tell me about it :(

I drafted Steve Smith in the middle of the third - after the first two weeks I thought I had a super bowl in the bag.

The thing that's so frustrating is that it's not his fault, it's just a situation beyond his control. I really do think that he still has some big games left in him, as long as they don't let Carr come back @ QB - but I doubt that.

I'm still starting him every week, the rest of my team has hit some serious tough times. Larry Johnson went down, Steve Smith is killing me, Roy Williams was killing me, Dallas Clark got hurt, Brandon Jacobs was hurt earlier, Sammy Morris went down... It's been ridiculous.

I had Tony Romo - who had been carrying me - but I had to move him to try to replace Larry Johnson. I got Randy Moss and Eli Manning for him - then had to trade Roy Williams and Eli for Drew Brees to get a decent QB back. It's been tough. I'm lucky that I had Chester Taylor stashed away - I'm hoping he can fill in for LJ for a while.

I still have a good record, but I'm not going to be able to hold on much longer. Focking Jake Delhomme. :mad: :mad:

This sux.....my 2nd overall pick and is turning out a stinkor.......oh well looks like Chris Henry wr bungles is in my lineup now.

steve smith.....shin? Never saw him hurt vs atlanta?? :mad:

I picked Smith up in the 2nd too. T.O. was available but NO, I had to have the #1 ranked WR in FF. Thank God I got Adrian Peterson (Min) in round 3.

...oh wait. :mad:

PANTHERS

QBs David Carr (concussion) and Vinny Testaverde shared first-team reps again in Thursday's practice. Carr has been cleared to play but the coaches won't make a decision on who will start Sunday until after Friday's practice at the earliest.

Starting RB DeShaun Foster (toe) returned to practice Thursday and is expected to start.

Starting WR Steve Smith (shin) missed practice again Thursday. If Smith can't practice Friday, the chances of him playing would be less than 50-50. Backup WR Drew Carter would likely start if Smith is inactive.