Sign in to follow this  
rotisserieking

Fantasy-wise better QB here on out - Romo or Big Ben?

Romo is the #2 QB in our league followed by #3 Roethlisberger. I have a chance to get either of them from an owner, who do you think will have the best stats? Problem I'm having is how soon will Dallas clinch, will they go for the #1 seed through week 16??

Romo (through week 16):

WAS, NYJ, GB, @DET, PHI, CAR

Ben:

@NYJ, MIA, CIN, @NE, JAC, @STL

Romo is the #2 QB in our league followed by #3 Roethlisberger. I have a chance to get either of them from an owner, who do you think will have the best stats? Problem I'm having is how soon will Dallas clinch, will they go for the #1 seed through week 16??

Romo (through week 16):

WAS, NYJ, GB, @DET, PHI, CAR

Ben:

@NYJ, MIA, CIN, @NE, JAC, @STL

Tony Romo - it's not even close. As the weather gets colder for Pitt. they might be forced to lean on the running game a little more. Dallas' offense hasn't really been stopped all season. Santonio Holmes/Hines Ward are great WRs, but they don't compare with Terrell Owens and Jason Witten. Romo has put up big fantasy points even when he has a bad game. Ben has been great, but he's had a few more mediocre games that Romo - which I don't see as a fluke as Pittsburgh has the 2nd least passing attempts in all of football.

What makes you think Dallas is going to clinch early? Clinch what? Green Bay and Dallas both have the same record.

Pittsburg can win with defense where Dallas can't. Dallas has to score to win.

Romo

agreed. although, imo, Dallas' D will be among the top of the heap at season's end.