Sign in to follow this  
track 1

Marshawn Lynch = satisfying

dude is consistant every week. around 90 yards and a touchdown every game. i'd rather have this than a rb that breaks out big time one week and disappears the next, then has a big game and disappears for 2 games and ends up as the number 5 rb overall. marshawn been putting up consistant numbers and i appreaciate that.

I do wonder how long lynch will be down....thought he had been on the fast track to rookie of the year after AD went down, but now who knows....

Funny, I noticed lynch in the preseason, he had TERRIBLE #s, but I WATCHED The games, and the man runs hard. He is a worker, and we have seen it now in the regular season.

I targeted him in my auction, but ended up blowing my load before him and didnt get him.

Then I luckily traded winslow for AD straight up after week 2, so I was pretty satisfied <_< But I still have had that yearning for lynch too :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

On a related topic.....NO ONE is jumping on his backup's bandwagon.....be it Thomas or Wright(?), the Oline must be halfway decent to give a rookie decent stats but I really haven't seen any posts discussing his backup

On a related topic.....NO ONE is jumping on his backup's bandwagon.....be it Thomas or Wright(?), the Oline must be halfway decent to give a rookie decent stats but I really haven't seen any posts discussing his backup

Probably because the next 3 Buffalo games are versus New England, Jacksonville and Washington.

LJ & Lynch were my 1st & 2nd picks. I did have Priest (a throw in that netted me Jennings), and picked up A-Train this past week, however I will not be starting the A-Train against NE.

I will go with Fargas and Priest this week (possibly Dayne) and keep my fingers crossed for average numbers at best.

According to the Associated Press, Marshawn Lynch missed his third straight practice on Friday and is doubtful for Buffalo's game Sunday night against unbeaten New England.

Lynch, the Bills top offensive threat, sustained a serious left ankle sprain in Buffalo's 13-10 win over Miami on Sunday. Rookie Dwayne Wright and veteran Anthony Thomas will likely split the running back duties.

Lynch ranks fifth in the league with 751 yards, and needs four more carries to become the team's first rookie back to post 200 rushes since Travis Henry had 213 in 2001.

It remains to be seen of the Wright-Thomas combo can produce at a similar level. The guess here is they won't.