Sign in to follow this  
ward40

M.Schaub over P.Manning this week?

Am I crazy to start M.Schaub over P.Manning this week? Who do you think will put up better numbers?

Let's try this again. Is anyone who ownes P.Manning considering playing someone else based on the way he has played over the past few weeks? Thanks!

Very helpful! You should do this for a living!

Thank you.

Seriously though, this is from the heart. I've played FF for a long time and there is one rule that I've always lived by and has never failed me.

"You always play the guy that you think will score the most points."

HTH :pointstosky:

I would start Schaub over pretty much everyone this week except for Brady and maybe Romo. As far as Manning goes, fantasy owners have to realize with all of the injuries and problems that Indy has had this year, Manning is not one of those guys that you can rely on as a guaranteed, every week starter.

I would definately start Schaub this week.

I would start Schaub over pretty much everyone this week except for Brady and maybe Romo. As far as Manning goes, fantasy owners have to realize with all of the injuries and problems that Indy has had this year, Manning is not one of those guys that you can rely on as a guaranteed, every week starter.

I would definately start Schaub this week.

Schaub is a definite maybe.

I'm considering it...typically, offenses do better on short weeks in the season since the D has less time to prepare. Joey Harrington about had a career day last year on Thanksgiving...so it's possible for anyone to blow up.

That said...I'm considering Kurt Warner over Peyton. I have Boldin as my WR2, and I'm in a must win this week for the last playoff spot so I need points, and any double up TD from Warner to Boldin would be nice to get. My opponent has Wayne, so I don't gain a lot of ground, in fact since it's PPR I have to count on Dallas Clark and Gonzalez to put up some yards and points, or I'm actually going to be behind Wayne's production and Manning's output is somewhat capped.

I see them having a similar chance to get 220/2TD, but Warner has the upside of throwing to two healthy WRs (well Boldin's functionally healthy at least). Also he could pull out another 3-4 TD game, while I think the Colts may try to run it a lot since the DTs on Atlanta are all missing. And the double TD points for Boldin/Warner would help a lot.

Considering it...haven't decided yet. I'll probably stick with Manning,but....just seems to me if I want to play to win, start Warner, play not to lose, play Manning.

I'm starting Schaub over Peyton...I followed advise here last week and went with Peyton...enough said...

I would never bench Manning. Schaub will probably get hurt in the first quarter and not even finish the game. It's happened a couple of times already this season.

Let's try this again. Is anyone who ownes P.Manning considering playing someone else based on the way he has played over the past few weeks? Thanks!

I have Manning and Big Ben - Ben has playing well recently but I just can't see sit Manning though, it's helped that Dallas has another week under him and it appears Ugoh may play so that should give him some more time back there.

I am picking up SCHAUB off the w.w. (can't believe he's there) , and starting him over Peyton this week ! I cannot afford another 6-point performance from Mr. Manning......I think the Colts will use Addai heavily, and not rely on the passing game !!!!!! :ninja:

I'm going with Schaub over Manning this week, after 2 consecutive negative weeks from Manning in this league.

First year I have ever had Manning on my roster, (late for the draft and he was a rd#2.1 autopick for me), figures he's sucking the hind teat. :overhead: