Sign in to follow this  
popsboys

tomlinson?

is it time to start to think about sitting tomlinsonsay for a back with a great matchup. he is just another back this year.norv turner and phillip rivers certainlyhave a hand in it,but c'mon the guy just aint producing

is it time to start to think about sitting tomlinsonsay for a back with a great matchup. he is just another back this year.norv turner and phillip rivers certainlyhave a hand in it,but c'mon the guy just aint producing

Norv Turner does that to people.....

and who would you rather put in your lineup? Addai loses carries to Keith and seems to take himself out of every game at least a few times. FWP can't find the endzone and the Steelers are throwing it. Sjax has been hurt and looks great now, but as an owner I'm worried another injury is right around the corner. Westy has been huge but with McNabb out who knows what kind of production to expect. LJ is out for the year. Edge doesnt get goalline carries. Jacobs is hurt again. Reggie Bush has like 40 total yards every week and only occasionally gets a score. Point is, no RBs seem to be producing consistently but I'll damn sure lose with LT starting every game for me before I bench him for a matchup. It's frustrating, but unless your league lets you start Tom Brady at RB, best you can do is hope this year from week to week.

What? At least he hasn't gotten injured.

Please knock on wood or something. Don't say things like that. :pointstosky:

there is a lot of merit to what you say.it is just driving me nuts to watch a great back not produce

I feel you there man. I've got him in a few leagues. It's brutal to have him and Addai in a keeper and watch Norv forget LT while Addai takes himself out for basically entire periods at a time. Everyone is dealing with it though, which is making the Brady onslaught that much harder to withstand when you have to face him.

^ yes...yes...

Atleast this week you should have played match ups. I did and it's worked.

Graham

Fargas

Taylor

^ yes...yes...

Atleast this week you should have played match ups. I did and it's worked.

Graham

Fargas

Taylor

depending on your scoring system, he is anywhere from the 2nd to 4th or 5th ranked back this year. why would you ever bench a guy like that? just because he's not having the same year as last year? doesn't make sense.

and this game is far from over....he just had a 40 yard run.