Sign in to follow this  
Pancho Claus

Washington Redskins - Week 13

Way to step up and honor Sean Taylor. :pointstosky: What a disgrace.

Buffalo is more disgracefu. You know your opponents were going to start off with one less man on defense. So rather than show equal respect and take a knee, they take advantage of the gesture and run off a 22-yard run to start the game. Asses.

I'm only half-kidding.

Buffalo is more disgracefu. You know your opponents were going to start off with one less man on defense. So rather than show equal respect and take a knee, they take advantage of the gesture and run off a 22-yard run to start the game. Asses.

I'm only half-kidding.

Yea, that was a shame... I thought about that play at the end of the game...doh

Redskins are such a let down team.... had high hopes for that squad this year..... love Cooley, but they're just one big dissapointment week after week after week..... :thumbsdown:

I find that posting a controversial thread under an alias to hide your identity is even more disgraceful. HTH

Brady would have went deep :ninja:

At least Buffalo ran it.... :thumbsdown:

I find that posting a controversial thread under an alias to hide your identity is even more disgraceful. HTH

It is? :music_guitarred:

Well, now that the game is over and the outcome decided, everyone can say "they were distracted" by the death of Sean Taylor.

I don't think so. They just suck.

~mujack