Sign in to follow this  
rdrs4life

GG refs

No Sh!at. If it was anyone else, finger tips touching the ball wouldn't constitute control. Those bogus calls on that drive not only costs the Ravens the win, it cost me point total for the league by less than 1 focking point.

It's a good thing that last pass was 2 yards short, or they would have had to call offensive pass interference.

Lol, right after I typed this announcers read this word for word and were serious.

It's a good thing that last pass was 2 yards short, or they would have had to call offensive pass interference.

Lol, right after I typed this announcers read this word for word and were serious.

Really?

Steelers bribed the refs this week....

Patriots and WVU must of sucked them off

NFL has now sunk to a all time low. To dam hard to beat this team and the refs. Might as well give them the trophy now since they got the commish and the refs now on there side.

The refs made the right calls all around. Gaffney was a catch, give me a break. Watson was grabbed in the endzone. Ravens players filpped out and deserved a flag. No problem with the refs. I wasn't even rooting for the Pats.

:overhead:

You guys are ridiculous. Mason rapes a guy on the final play. The Raven defensive plan was to tackle everyone on defense and they only called half of those. The Ravens played a good game. The Pats pulled it out in the end and stole one on the road. Deal with it. Just another situation where the 2007 Ravens have disappointed. :overhead:

Are you guys serious...? Say it wasn't ruled a TD... After the 2 penalties, it would have been 1st and inches with 40 seconds left on the clock. The Patriots would have - most likely - scored and left even less time for the Ravens to get into field goal range. I don't believe that call made much difference. The timeout on 4th an 1 did though.

Edit: I do believe it was a catch. He had control of the ball if you look at the nature of the rule. It could have gone either way though.

off topic...

what the fock was boller doing throwing down the middle of the field with 14 seconds to go and no time outs?

Are you guys serious...? Say it wasn't ruled a TD... After the 2 penalties, it would have been 1st and inches with 40 seconds left on the clock. The Patriots would have - most likely - scored and left even less time for the Ravens to get into field goal range. I don't believe that call made much difference. The timeout on 4th an 1 did though.

Edit: I do believe it was a catch. He had control of the ball if you look at the nature of the rule. It could have gone either way though.

Bingo.

... and BTW to BMoney, I have no idea what he was doing. We were saying the exact same thing. The only thing that we could figure was that they were looking for a penalty. :overhead:

If the Patriots go to the Superbowl this year, I won't even bother watching. Yeah, they have a good team...but it's getting old. I don't have any legitable reason to hate he Patriots besides the "Cheating Card" and the "I hate Tom Brady and especially Randy Moss" excuse.

yeah dude, it was actually kinda scary, like they were reading my thoughts

Even the announcers know the Patricheats were handed the game.

Big $$$ Craft has the refs in his pocket, and belllicheat makes up for crafts shortcomings. Hopefully the Cowboys will expose them for who they are in the SB!!!! The golden boy was not so golden when he was under pressure was he? Without the TO he would have lost to a very average team!!!!!!