Sign in to follow this  
mitchm42

Lynch, Freddie Jackson, or Stecker

Several things to think about with this decision.

1. Will Buff ease Lynch back slowly and just give him a few reps. I heard earlier in the week, Lynch may be just the goal line back

2. Weather is bad in Buffalo so maybe either Lynch or Jackson would be better than Stecker as Buff will have to run all day.

3. Play it safe with Stecker (Bush out) and take the 10-15 he can give me in a PPR league

4. How many carries will Pierre Thomas take from Stecker (NO homers??)

Any input would be appreciated. I will return the help........Good luck in your games today guys

if it were me i would stick with lynch because he said himself he is ready to go and i think he will be a factor in today's very runable miamia run defense

please see mine

Lynch for sure here. Stecker is a weak option this week. Pierre Thomas is a young good back. I would bet he steals carries. What has Stecker done to impress you? He is a career backup.

Lynch for sure here. Stecker is a weak option this week. Pierre Thomas is a young good back. I would bet he steals carries. What has Stecker done to impress you? He is a career backup.

I hear ya Zack but I'm scared Lynch will be limited or hurt his ankle again. Buffalo might play it safe and get Freddie half the carries......I think Stecker is the safest bet for 10-15 points

pick 3 out of 5, plz?

MBIII, MJD, Chester, F.Jackson or Stecker

Going against LT2 and Brady...NEED the points!

Hey Beerman....You have to start a new post for your questions. lol With that said, I'd go with MJD and Stecker....

Any input on mine?

:dunno:

Hey Beerman....You have to start a new post for your questions. lol With that said, I'd go with MJD and Stecker....

Any input on mine?

:unsure:

Gotta go with Lynch...IF playing...watch up to gametime..if not playing, then FJax

Good luck

as long as Lynch is a go, he should be a go for you too. He's proven...Stecker is not.

Thanks for mine>

I'd put Stecker in to be on the safe side. Keep a close eye on if Lynch could be out, you never know. If he is, definitely Jackson.

Thanks for help with mine.

I think Lynch in your case. I heard the weather will be bad in BUF. Lots of running. Also is you are a starter and you are ready to go then you better not be fibbin and ready to run.