Sign in to follow this  
phlegmish

Opinions on RB week 16

Sjax home v Pitt

CP @ Minn

Lenwhale home v NYJ

i have reservations about Sjax since rams are going nowhere and other 2 (teams) need wins to keep their NFL playoff hopes alive... in last two games the dreadnaught scored a big TD late to have a decent game too :-(

Cp vs Minn (#1 run D) is concern in itself but Portis had great game last week vs #6 D and Gibbs should pound him..

Lenwhale v a sucky Jets D would be easy decision in week 4 but now??????

i also wonder if anyone here would have the cajones to start Rivers vs Den, a team he seems to shine against (at home where he plays MUCH better) or stick with Hasselbeck (@ home vs Bal, no history against them..)

any comments welcome

tough options...how many do you start if 2:

sjax and white

minn run def is tough.

go with hass....baltimore seems to have packed it in and hass is money at home.

see mine;

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306755

yeah, start 2 or can go double TE or Run N' Gun with 4 WR.....neither is happening this week :( hard to bench a stud through and White hasnt quite joined that club for me....

agree on Bal, just figured i would get opinions from some who think the matchup for Rivers is optimal (36 pts in first meeting in my scoring format and he's at Qualcomm where 80% of TD's come).

thanks!

Sjax home v Pitt

CP @ Minn

Lenwhale home v NYJ

i have reservations about Sjax since rams are going nowhere and other 2 (teams) need wins to keep their NFL playoff hopes alive... in last two games the dreadnaught scored a big TD late to have a decent game too :-(

Cp vs Minn (#1 run D) is concern in itself but Portis had great game last week vs #6 D and Gibbs should pound him..

Lenwhale v a sucky Jets D would be easy decision in week 4 but now??????

i also wonder if anyone here would have the cajones to start Rivers vs Den, a team he seems to shine against (at home where he plays MUCH better) or stick with Hasselbeck (@ home vs Bal, no history against them..)

any comments welcome

I'd go with StJax and Lenwhale. Minnesota run D scares me and Portis (although looking good agains the Giants last week) has had a poor YPC this year due to a depleted o-line.

As for QB, I'd def play Hasselbeck