Sign in to follow this  
BoltFan

Bulger tonight....250+ yards and 2+ TD's

Guest ramrock11

BULGER RULES! Curtis will have 9 catches for 89 yards and td. THROW MARC THROW!

With 6:34 left in the 2 nd quarter Troy Polamalu comes on a blitz off the left side and hits Marc Bulger for a sack .Bulger was helped off the field with what appeared to be yet another concussion .Not that I wish any harm on a player

BULGER RULES! Curtis will have 9 catches for 89 yards and td. THROW MARC THROW!

Curtis????

If Bulger completes a pass to Curtis it will either be a 1400 mile pass to Philly or through a time warp to last season when he was still a Ram...

Curtis????

If Bulger completes a pass to Curtis it will either be a 1400 mile pass to Philly or through a time warp to last season when he was still a Ram...

:huh: :overhead:

Curtis????

HEHEHEHEHE :huh:

Curtis????

He's that good! :huh:

I sure hope I'm not f'ing up! But, I'd rather have Bulger for four quarters than manning for a half (speculation).

With 6:34 left in the 2 nd quarter Troy Polamalu comes on a blitz off the left side and hits Marc Bulger for a sack .Bulger was helped off the field with what appeared to be yet another concussion .Not that I wish any harm on a player

im not reading any further.....

bulger wont last the entire game..and when he does...hes an overated suck....

id take a half of manning over a full game of bulger....

Code: I'm starting him over Manning due to fears of Manning only playing 2 to 2 1/2 quarters on Sunday.

Good call! :shocking:

You see where some nimrod was tossing a football around at practice and hit Bulger in the head when he had his helmet off?

This, the same head of the concussion.

:thumbsdown:

Good call, will way exceed expectations. Pitt's def sucks.

:shocking:

:lol:

Who's YOUR daddy?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :banana:

He's the one focking your mommy :cheers: ...In my league Bulger would have scored 22.3 pts(decent)but I will tell you something for free....I play the Manning owner this week and if Peyton only scores 22.3 I will be doing cartwheels all the way to a league championship :banana:

He's the one focking your mommy :( ...In my league Bulger would have scored 22.3 pts(decent)but I will tell you something for free....I play the Manning owner this week and if Peyton only scores 22.3 I will be doing cartwheels all the way to a league championship :angry:

Just be man enough to admit that you talked out of your arse about Bulger and you were WRONG! :headbanger:

As a Manning owner that played Bulger instead..........here's hoping Manning throws for 110 yards and 1 score and spends the second half holding a clipboard. :cheers:

Just be man enough to admit that you talked out of your arse about Bulger and you were WRONG! :thumbsup:

As a Manning owner that played Bulger instead..........here's hoping Manning throws for 110 yards and 1 score and spends the second half holding a clipboard. :dunno:

I am a Ram Fan who didn't think Bulger would throw for 3 T.Ds.... the 2oo yrds and 2 picks were predictable......When and if Manning throws for 110 and 1 score and then spends the 2nd half with a clipboard...I will be here to say, Bolt Fan you are a genius and I will be happy to do so!!!! again I am facing Manning this week(hope you're right)....also like I said in my league while one would certainly take the Bulger #s they are what they are very pedestrian :rolleyes: