Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

F U PARKER! U Screw me once again!

Uve screwed me all yr and once again u screw me again!!!!!

I had Parker and steelers d going..thank god i at least got 9 pts out of my d..and the guy i was playing had holt who only got 7 pts...so i have a chance...

I had Parker and steelers d going..thank god i at least got 9 pts out of my d..and the guy i was playing had holt who only got 7 pts...so i have a chance...

Yea he was like eaglesfreak is starting me and I'm going to fock up my ankle to ruin his holidays.

Yeah I'm sure FWP was thinking "you know what, I think I'll fracture my leg just so I can screw eaglesfreak in his fantasy league" :unsure:

Yeah I'm sure FWP was thinking "you know what, I think I'll fracture my leg just so I can screw eaglesfreak in his fantasy league" :unsure:

Why would you say that? I would bet almost anything that this was not what FWP was thinking here. It's really a ridiculous statement in my opinion, I doubt FWP even knows who this guy is or the situation of his fantasy football league. If somehow this were true it would be the most bizarre thing I've ever heard of a player doing on the field. I'm sure you are wrong though, you really have no evidence to back up your incredulous claims.

Why would you say that? I would bet almost anything that this was not what FWP was thinking here. It's really a ridiculous statement in my opinion, I doubt FWP even knows who this guy is or the situation of his fantasy football league. If somehow this were true it would be the most bizarre thing I've ever heard of a player doing on the field. I'm sure you are wrong though, you really have no evidence to back up your incredulous claims.

:unsure:

Please place all sharp objects on your person and repeat after me 'I am a sane person'

sarcasm - A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule. :unsure:

sarcasm - A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule. :unsure:

wat

WAT

wat

English is a West Germanic language originating in England, and the first language for most people of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States

This keeps getting better and better!! :unsure:

Please place all sharp objects on your person and repeat after me 'I am a sane person'

I'll leave it at this...... :unsure:

I'm gonna go have a smoke right now. You want a smoke? You don't smoke, do ya, right? What are ya, one of those fitness freaks, eh? Go f**k yourself.

:shocking:

Please place all sharp objects on your person in the basket and repeat after me 'I am a sane person'

Sorry; fixed.

IRT rdrdrs4life; perhaps we're expecting too much from him.

Bu7ch "SAY WAT AGAIN" = :wacko: Someone get me a Royal with Cheese

Philly folk are quite possibly the worst fans on the planet. This thread delivers in that regard.

:thumbsup:

Someone believes the media?

Stick to your day job (unless it's a comedian).

Did it take another two minutes to type that witty comeback?

Sh!t, now you've wasted 4 minutes of your life.

Better just quit while you're ahead, I guess.

How the hell did you see the game bro, wasn`t it a school nite or are you out for christmas vacation already?

Did it take another two minutes to type that witty comeback?

Sh!t, now you've wasted 4 minutes of your life.

Better just quit while you're ahead, I guess.

knobs gone wild. got to love FFToday. :clap: