Sign in to follow this  
brian1974

I Got Kicked Out Of My League After Winning..

Don't do or say anything before you have the CA$H.

If it's a check, make certain it is cashed, not just deposited in your account- take it to the bank it is issued from, and GET THE CA$H

Update the thread once you have the cash in hand.

I don't mind the idea of the Power Rankings being a tie-breaker, but as a playoff determiner thats pretty stupid. As the others have said just take the money and find another league.

That's the trouble with oddball rules. When they're finally invoked, those who are penalized turn on those who benefit.

That's the trouble with oddball rules. When they're finally invoked, those who are penalized turn on those who benefit.

Excellent Comment, That basically sums it up in one sentence.

Don't do or say anything before you have the CA$H.

If it's a check, make certain it is cashed, not just deposited in your account- take it to the bank it is issued from, and GET THE CA$H

Update the thread once you have the cash in hand.

I did finally recieve the winnings in cash, i feel a lot better that all this is finally over. thanks :dunno:

Have you ever considered driving to his house and punching him right in the mouth in front of his wife and children? (Sorry, I read that in a post here once and it seems to fit every scenario)

Have you ever considered driving to his house and punching him right in the mouth in front of his wife and children? (Sorry, I read that in a post here once and it seems to fit every scenario)

I really should, but I suppose I will just let it go, but the freindship is obviously over, but I think the best thing was him handing the cash to me, i think that says it all. Its unreal though, he still finds a way to make it my fault, unreal, and a real moron. Thanks for all the support.

Wife and kids...that's wife and kids. "Wife and children" cannot be accepted.

Horrible post. :thumbsdown:

1. Since you got paid, consider it not only a victory but a moral victory. Think of it as the ultimate ride off into the sunset moment.

2. Since you're locked out, politely ask the commish to remove your email address for the team you were managing.

3. Once #3 is done, post the league email address on this thread and let your FFToday brethren spam the hell out of the league of dousches...

:overhead: on winning and retiring on top!