Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

T. Brady and R. Moss - Dynasty value right now ?

Thinking about trading both

Team - T. Brady , F. Gore, E. Graham , R. Williams , J. Chatman , R. Moss, TJ Housh , Galloway , Curry , Witten

Finished with a 13-0 regular season only to get bounced week 15 :doublethumbsup: Thinking about shaking up my team and the 2 biggest assets to get players I have are Brady and Moss.

I need I figure another solid RB or 2 and maybe another WR , and a back up QB.

What is reasonable to ask in return for these guys seperate and combined ? Right now thinking about offering both for a top 5 QB , a top 10 RB , and a top 10 WR and a top 20 WR or RB -- would this be too much or too little for the #1 QB and #1 WR ?

I think you are smart to trade one or both right now. You should be able to trade for almost any player you want, or at least offer them up and not worry about it being ridiculous. Their value couldn't go higher than it is right now. I would try and move Brady for sure. He had a great FF year this year, however, there is a reason he has always been available after the 5th+ rounds every year up till now. He Fantasy stats in previous years were less than stellar. Plus, anyone who has played FF for several+ years knows that figuring out which WR to play from New England before this year was a crap shoot. They get EVERYONE involved, and still do. If they keep this offense intact, they may still put up great FF numbers. I wouldn't chance it. I think you should be able to get any WR out there straight up for Moss. And the right owner may give you one of the big RBs, which is becoming a much harder position to fill with all the RBBCs springing up. Looking at the players you listed, I would say you need to get a WR and a RB for Brady and Moss. Of coarse you could package Brady and a RB or WR for some serious depth at one position, as you might be able to get 3 very solid players for two. You know your league best. Do you have some New England fans that might make a trade easier for example. Bottom line I would love to be in a dynasty league and would really like to be in your situation. I have wanted to get in a Dynasty league for years.

You know your league best. Do you have some New England fans that might make a trade easier for example.

This is the key to Dynasty leagues (been in the same 12 owner IDP Dynasty since High School with my OG core of friends)..... Gotta know your boys and what they like and covet/value....

I wouldn't trade an RB for anything in my long standing Dynasty, but that's me....others would....

As for the poster Moz, I'd keep Moss for sure....... but I'd no doubt try to deal Brady and try to get a big time RB..... maybe Addai or SJax (if possible)... The owners with these RB's are their Qb's currently servicable or potentially servicable ? who they have on their rosters???? If ya have time list me your ENTIRE TEAM and roster spots, and a little more info on teams you might be dealing with.... I'm always lookin to chat Dynasty.....

I have a feeling you might be able to get more value out of them by splitting them up and trading to differnt team, unless you can find one team thats just unbelivabley stacked....

Moss might be able to get a really good RB from a team thats stacked at RB and low on WR...

Brady might be able to get you a top notch QB along with another really good WR...

It all depends on how the other teams in your leauge look..

Good luck tho man, i think its a good idea to trade them right now, id try to make the move before the SB tho if you can.