Sign in to follow this  
broussard

What's on the grill today?

3 3/4 lb ribbeyes (1-montreal rub, 2-sea salt, ground pepper, garlic, olive oil)

2 3/4 lb pork steaks (1-montreal rub, 1-sea salt, ground pepper, garlic, olive oil)

2 lb 100 ct shrimp (minced garlic, sea salt, ground pepper, lemon pepper, lemon, olive oil)

1 lb scallops (minced garlic, sea salt, ground pepper, lemon pepper, lemon, olive oil)

Not Grilled:

5 baked potatoes (sour cream, butter, real bacon bits, green peppers, shredded sharp cheddar, jalapeño)

corn

assorted steamed veggies

Beer.

woot

Amost done marinating some chuck steak. I don't usually bother with chuck steak, but it was 69 cents a lb. at the wholesaler, so why not?

Preping some veggies for a stirfry, including my first attempt of cooking with bok choy.

tequila/lime marinated pork loin with cilantro rice... w/ tortillas and herloom pico

Amost done marinating some chuck steak. I don't usually bother with chuck steak, but it was 69 cents a lb. at the wholesaler, so why not?

haha....This is a classic! While I eat Lobster and Prime Rib ( just had Notre Dame and the Pistons $$$ ),

You are eating 69 cent tough chuck meat...Now, you have to admit...Who is the LOSER and who

knows how to bet and wager. Chuck Steak...why not hit the soup kitchen for the homeless?

haha....This is a classic! While I eat Lobster and Prime Rib ( just had Notre Dame and the Pistons $$$ ),

You are eating 69 cent tough chuck meat...Now, you have to admit...Who is the LOSER and who

knows how to bet and wager. Chuck Steak...why not hit the soup kitchen for the homeless?

your dum

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: greyhounds.

· View this post

· Un-ignore greyhounds[/

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: greyhounds.

· View this post

· Un-ignore greyhounds

I haven't been able to read any of your posts in months, but people have been emailing me with your gambling picks. Apparently, you haven't won a bet you've posts in months. Congrats on being the biggest welcher on this site in the history of ever and the worst gambler since Bouve. You belong in the hall of shame.. I so badly want you to get ass cancer, and I am sure you will get it. Fock you, stupid.

From this afternoon, I've knocked out 14 people playing hold'em. And more to come. Fock you greycancer.

Just hit a straight. HaHa.

Don't you have a funeral to be at?

Don't you have a funeral to be at?

Seriously, why is it so hard? I just want to piss all over the grave of whoever is important to him.