Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

rookie draft

do you guys want to do this right after the nfl draft? we need something to do before the summer starts!

I prefer close to the pre-season personally but I know we get bored and impatient. I know I do.

It really doesn't matter to me.

I prefer close to the pre-season personally but I know we get bored and impatient. I know I do.

It really doesn't matter to me.

If I had my way, it would closer to pre-season as well, but it's not that big of deal to me either way.

Count me as another that would rather wait til closer to the preseason. I know its a longer wait, but in the end its more beneficial.

Maybe once the draft happens we could see what people think.

Count me as another that would rather wait til closer to the preseason. I know its a longer wait, but in the end its more beneficial.

Maybe once the draft happens we could see what people think.

Doesnt matter to me wither way, if we wait it might draw a little more trade action on people wanting to move around in the draft and manipulate positions to get who they want.

Doesnt matter to me wither way, if we wait it might draw a little more trade action on people wanting to move around in the draft and manipulate positions to get who they want.

Yea, I know I'm always more interested trading or acquiring picks after I know more about the rookies and the situations their in.

Good point though, if we wait a bit it gives people more time to move picks instead of going on with the rookie draft right away.

Yea, I know I'm always more interested trading or acquiring picks after I know more about the rookies and the situations their in.

Good point though, if we wait a bit it gives people more time to move picks instead of going on with the rookie draft right away.

Now go look at my trade offers.!!! :first: :thumbsup: :pointstosky:

Sign in to follow this