Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

Your free tip of the day

Some of you geeks may be considering refiancing your home or purchasing one in the next year, so heres a few tippers regarding credit:

-If you have less than 2 credit accounts, open a new line even if it is not used. 3-4 accounts strengthens your file and may determine whether you qualify

-During the process of the loan, do not accept any new lines of credit bureau reported debt

-Do your very best to not use your current lines of credit during the process as well, wait until your loan is funded

-Be sure you keep current on any accounts that report to the 3 bureaus during the process of the loan

-Do not have multiple inquiries, obtain a copy of your credit report and let whomever youre dealing with know your scores. You can give them a copy of your report so they know that you are a sure thing, but no multiple pulls until you have worked out your loan terms and know you will qualify, then allow your lender to pull a copy. Be sure the report you obtain for yourself has ALL 3 SCORES (Equifax, Transunion and Experian, as the middle score will be used as your actual score) sometimes shiitstains will send you garbage via mail or over the phone with information like your score is a 930 when the roof credit score is 850.

Your credit score goal is 720+

:doublethumbsup:

:dunno:

Thats still an A, and youre only 3 points away which you'll gain ground quickly on within the next few months of timely bill pay :shocking:

Thats still an A, and youre only 3 points away which you'll gain ground quickly on within the next few months of timely bill pay :wall:

:shocking:

:D

811 or so :unsure: but,

Value to debt ratio on my house sucks :mad:

811 or so :cry: but,

Value to debt ratio on my house sucks :mad:

Loan to value, welcome to the current times club. Give er a few years, you'll be back in the game :dunno:

Also, expect a drunk call later

Some of you geeks may be considering refiancing your home or purchasing one in the next year, so heres a few tippers regarding credit:

-If you have less than 2 credit accounts, open a new line even if it is not used. 3-4 accounts strengthens your file and may determine whether you qualify

-During the process of the loan, do not accept any new lines of credit bureau reported debt

-Do your very best to not use your current lines of credit during the process as well, wait until your loan is funded

-Be sure you keep current on any accounts that report to the 3 bureaus during the process of the loan

-Do not have multiple inquiries, obtain a copy of your credit report and let whomever youre dealing with know your scores. You can give them a copy of your report so they know that you are a sure thing, but no multiple pulls until you have worked out your loan terms and know you will qualify, then allow your lender to pull a copy. Be sure the report you obtain for yourself has ALL 3 SCORES (Equifax, Transunion and Experian, as the middle score will be used as your actual score) sometimes shiitstains will send you garbage via mail or over the phone with information like your score is a 930 when the roof credit score is 850.

:shocking:

Err, how old are you anyway? :thumbsdown:

Err, how old are you anyway? :ninja:

32 actually, 23 physically, 7 mentally

:overhead:

32 actually, 23 physically, 7 mentally

:music_guitarred:

I thought it was early 20s or so, but that's some...err...different advice than I was used to from you. Thought RLLD had hacked your account or something. Maybe you were just really high :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

the fico ceiling is 850. Transunion has developed thier own score, in an attempt to not pay the fico people. thier score is graded like a report card, only up to 1000. my trans union score is a 890 or B+

my fico score is an 802. down from 816 when it was last checked for my used car purchase.

the fico ceiling is 850. Transunion has developed thier own score, in an attempt to not pay the fico people. thier score is graded like a report card, only up to 1000. my trans union score is a 890 or B+

my fico score is an 802. down from 816 when it was last checked for my used car purchase.

Mike must have failed to take this into account when he made the decision to bannor you.

Mike must have failed to take this into account when he made the decision to bannor you.

i tried to tell him

:cry: