Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Marvin Harrison involved in shooting

When the police say someone is not a suspect and we just want to talk to them. They are usually the #1 suspect.

They've spoken to alot of people. Does that mean there are numerous #1 suspects?

I believe it means "he's a person of interest and will become a suspect as the evidence dictates".

How come the shooting victim hasn't ID'ed Harrison as the shooter? Perhaps there is an underlying story or background information he doesn't want the police to find out?

It will work itself out. It usually does.

They've spoken to alot of people. Does that mean there are numerous #1 suspects?

Maybe if they've all gotten into a fight with the victim, own a night club where the victim was shot, own rare a Belgian pistol and have bullet casings that match weapon involved in the crime at their car wash.

Does Kenton Keith have an alibi for the time in question?

Keith is done....he is an idiot.

Does your boy Randy Moss have an alibi???? He sure as hell has more of a track record with the law than Marvin.

I believe it means "he's a person of interest and will become a suspect as the evidence dictates".

How come the shooting victim hasn't ID'ed Harrison as the shooter? Perhaps there is an underlying story or background information he doesn't want the police to find out?

It will work itself out. It usually does.

The victim was reported to have served 10yrs for murder. He's not the type to tattle on someone and help out the gov't. This is

the type of focker who'd prolly rather it all go away and then he gets revenge his way.

Does Kenton Keith have an alibi for the time in question?

After Kenton showed what an ass he can be, I am sure he won't be on the Colts roster this fall. And if they sign Rhoades back, he won't be 100% sure.

I wish they would cut him now, instead of Fletcher.

The victim was reported to have served 10yrs for murder. He's not the type to tattle on someone and help out the gov't. This is

the type of focker who'd prolly rather it all go away and then he gets revenge his way.

Do you have a link to support this? I haven't heard much about the victim yet. Sounds like Marvin was protecting himself if this is true.

Do you have a link to support this? I haven't heard much about the victim yet. Sounds like Marvin was protecting himself if this is true.

If it was just self defense then he should be telling the popo what happened to him and his business and they wouldn't have to investigate as much as they are.

Me...I woulda called the Equalizer!

Maybe if they've all gotten into a fight with the victim, own a night club where the victim was shot, own rare a Belgian pistol and have bullet casings that match weapon involved in the crime at their car wash.

If it were that easy, he'd already be in jail, don't you think?

If it were that easy, he'd already be in jail, don't you think?

It is that easy. Just because they haven't arrested him, doesn't mean they don't have have enough evidence to do so. I'm sure with any high profile suspect, they're going to make sure it's enough to get a conviction before they put the cuffs on.

How long did it take before Vick got arrested?

ETA: I'm not saying he's guilty of the shooting but if all the reports are true, they definitely have enough to arrest him.

So if Marv had a beef with a guy who's killed before, wouldn't you expect him to be carrying a LEGALLY registered weapon?

I'm also gonna guess the victim had connections with guys who are not exactly gentlemen.

'Hood, so to speak.'

Track down all Belgians who own car washes! :pointstosky:

:overhead:

It is that easy. Just because they haven't arrested him, doesn't mean they don't have have enough evidence to do so. I'm sure with any high profile suspect, they're going to make sure it's enough to get a conviction before they put the cuffs on.

How long did it take before Vick got arrested?

Vick was under Federal investigation. Big difference. Feds take their time to gather evidence before charging a suspect/handing down indictments.

Not to mention that virtually the entire Philly police force is under stress from the recent execution of a fellow officer and the beating that took place yesterday. Perhaps resources on this case are elsewhere?

GH pointed out the victim served 10 years in the joint for murder. He and Marv had a beef. Methinks Marv was carrying a legally registered piece for a reason. What happened, who knows. I'm guessing there are missing pieces of that puzzle.

Marv's got problems, no doubt. If he is guilty, put him in the joint. All I'm saying is a rush to judgement based on speculation and heresay is irresponsible.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillyg...te_reports.html

:pointstosky:

6ABC jock tells radio station that shooting victim planned to whack Marvin Harrison, website reports

6ABC Sports Anchor Keith Russell has reportedly supplied shocking and as yet wholly unsubstantiated details to a Florida radio station about last week's shooting linked to Indianapolis Colts and Roman Catholic football star Marvin Harrison. Harrison is being investigated by Philadelphia police following the April 29 shooting in which a gun he owns was used to shoot a man who had just beaten him up, in the hand. According to ProFootballTalk, Russell appeared with Jason Jackson on Miami's WQAM, and said his sources tell him that the man who was shot had come to carry out a gangland-style hit on Harrison. According to the website, Russell said during the segment that the issue relates to Harrison’s father, who Russell told the radio station was incarcerated, and that the supposed “hit” was related to something in which Harrison's father was supposedly involved. However, according to this 1999 article from the Sporting News, Harrison's father died when he was 2. The as yet-unidentified 32-year-old man was shot around Thompson Street near 25th in North Philadelphia after a fight with Harrison, police sources have said. The fight may have stemmed from the victim being kicked out of Playmakers, a bar that Harrison owns, on 28th Street near Cambridge, a few weeks earlier, the People Paper's David Gambacorta has reported. Efforts to reach Russell have been unsuccessful. A 6ABC spokeswoman declined comment but says it is looking into the matter.

In a similar situation I'd carry too. I've no problem with that, I have my permit. But these are not normal circumstances

because of the financial situation. If this guy was giving me problems I'd get the fock away from there, I surely wouldn't

hang around expecting this focker to keep showing up. If I didn't want to leave, this focker would walk into a crew of prof.

hired security/bodyguards. Whatever it takes to keep me from being in the situation Harrison is in now. Also the police would

have been notified of the problem to show them that I'm trying to deal with it the right way.

In a similar situation I'd carry too. I've no problem with that, I have my permit. But these are not normal circumstances

because of the financial situation. If this guy was giving me problems I'd get the fock away from there, I surely wouldn't

hang around expecting this focker to keep showing up. If I didn't want to leave, this focker would walk into a crew of prof.

hired security/bodyguards. Whatever it takes to keep me from being in the situation Harrison is in now. Also the police would

have been notified of the problem to show them that I'm trying to deal with it the right way.

:rolleyes:

HTF do you know how you would have handled this particular situation unless you lived it? Hindsight is EASY!

Some people just think they have all the answers, I guess... :dunno:

Easy thing to say if you're not from that neighborhood and if you don't own a few businesses in that neighborhood as well.

If he was coming to carry out a gang-style hit, why didn't they find a weapon on Russell? Did he throw the weapon away? Was he bait to lead Harrison into a trap?

Sounds to me his "sources" was the article he found from 1999 and just made the sh!t up.

Easy thing to say if you're not from that neighborhood and if you don't own a few businesses in that neighborhood as well.

I'm sure you've never critiqued someone for making a bad decision. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

HTF do you know how you would have handled this particular situation unless you lived it? Hindsight is EASY!

Some people just think they have all the answers, I guess... :rolleyes:

see above

I've never understood how people with a ton of money continue to 'hang out' in same sh*t holes that they spent so much time and effort to get out of. I understand he has roots/family there, but c'mon. I'll be damned if me and millions are going to set up shop right in the middle of the scum of the earth. You want to do a focking carwash..fine. Just take it to the burbs.